Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide quality of life

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
realized there is a way to achieve heaven on earth, utopia, and quality of life.

basically i was watching tutorials a man was lecturing and making me sleepy so I laid down.

half-asleep this is when the utopia begins. Started to realize agnostic is the most happy human, not religious but not atheist, but just wondering and magic. And america vibes like 90s vibes. not modern 2024 america vibes but classic vibes. only some will understand.

then it got even better. felt a chemical in my chest. and i felt like a classy big girl was laying on me, not fat but big, classy. felt like utopia. unsure if the chemical was testosterone or something else. dont jump to conclusions, it might not have been testosterone, it might have been something else, because i was feeling low energy.

then i heard the ice cream truck, it got louder and louder, i closed my windows, still hear it, put on my earmuffs, still hear it. My earmuffs block sound so much i can shoot a gun without tittinus yet it cant block an ice cream truck. i guess the moral of the story is ban icecream trucks and u will get utopia.

other moral is heaven on earth can be achieved but it is decided by ur actions. if humans decide to make the right choices then heaven on earth can be achieved. other lesson is the icecream truck woke me up gave me energy, so gaining energy is not always healthy or happiness.

th

I shall find utopia when I ascend to a leanned out state

realized there is a way to achieve heaven on earth, utopia, and quality of life.

basically i was watching tutorials a man was lecturing and making me sleepy so I laid down.

half-asleep this is when the utopia begins. Started to realize agnostic is the most happy human, not religious but not atheist, but just wondering and magic. And america vibes like 90s vibes. not modern 2024 america vibes but classic vibes. only some will understand.

then it got even better. felt a chemical in my chest. and i felt like a classy big girl was laying on me, not fat but big, classy. felt like utopia. unsure if the chemical was testosterone or something else. dont jump to conclusions, it might not have been testosterone, it might have been something else, because i was feeling low energy.

then i heard the ice cream truck, it got louder and louder, i closed my windows, still hear it, put on my earmuffs, still hear it. My earmuffs block sound so much i can shoot a gun without tittinus yet it cant block an ice cream truck. i guess the moral of the story is ban icecream trucks and u will get utopia.

other moral is heaven on earth can be achieved but it is decided by ur actions. if humans decide to make the right choices then heaven on earth can be achieved. other lesson is the icecream truck woke me up gave me energy, so gaining energy is not always healthy or happiness.
Dude, how old are you? Are you neurotypical?