Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Question for all foids

Proof or tales
believe what you wnat but the truth shall prevail.
I have been rated before on looksmaxxing discord by some rando and he said i was 4 so i minus 1 from it since people lie so i am 3.

I have halos. Eye color halo lip halo body halo. All stuff people keep commenting positively. Face itself some like it some dont I personally Im more neutral over how I look.