- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Any of you actually hate his ethnicity?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why ?Yes, I have a lot of internalised hatred of the vermin that I was born under.
(I'm from Southern India)
Idk man I'm actually Irish and like my raceWhy ?
No but when people mix up my nationality it pmoAny of you actually hate his ethnicity?
shut up r****dlike what question is that ? all people because of the color or because some individuals do something bad and people hate all of them including me so thats why i hate myself or just muh jbw study?
What’s your nationalityNo but when people mix up my nationality it pmo
am a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 5'8 but I'm a fucking shitskin and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Asian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in bur-burding ding land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit pajeet genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a pajeet as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a pajeet , in the soul I'm not a pajeet , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me
chadam a fucking shitskin cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 5'8 but I'm a fucking shitskin and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Asian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in bur-burding ding land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit pajeet genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a pajeet as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a pajeet , in the soul I'm not a pajeet , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me
WhyI cant answer this question
TurkishWhat’s your nationality
im not ethnic
Why Irish nuggas always larp is Indians cause @Rambo did the same shitIdk man I'm actually Irish and like my race
makes senseshut up r****d
Similar skin toneWhy Irish nuggas always larp is Indians cause @Rambo did the same shit
Why u jfl saar am I not white enoughim not ethnic
Ohh interestingim African descendent
n****rI was waiting that reply
ragebaited
Yall got some beautiful women iclTurkish
You are moroccan lolim not ethnic
This n***a said he mogs DiCaprio btwYou are moroccan lol
Yea but im just humbleThis n***a said he mogs DiCaprio btw