Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

question for female users

don't waste your breath, there's no winning in these types of arguments
these women are literally NPCS. I wasn’t wrong when I assumed he was tall and atleast Mtn.

Chances are she's also unde rating his face.
 
these women are literally NPCS. I wasn’t wrong when I assumed he was tall and atleast Mtn.

Chances are she's also unde rating his face.
Look up n9wiff or dalitboss thats my bf
 
these women are literally NPCS. I wasn’t wrong when I assumed he was tall and atleast Mtn.

Chances are she's also unde rating his face.
you're just fighting a battle that can't be won when arguing with most people tbh
 
I still can't get over how I was so right he was a 6'0" Mtn betabux.

I'm so blackpilled I knew there's no way he's short or ugly.
I would still date him if he was 5'8 or highltn
 
I would still date him if he was 5'8 or highltn
Still just be 6'0", mtn and provide for some white roastie.

You obviously look down on him too because he's indian as you brought it up like it's negative.
 
Still just be 6'0", mtn and provide for some white roastie.
He isnt exactly providing anything I haven't even met him irl and hes in malaysia while im in america
 
If I was a 5'4 female id date a 5'5 guy
WOW so if you are 5'7 as you are now you'd not even touch him if he was 5'5? so am I wrong lol.

You chose him as you thought he was 6 feet.
 
Still just be 6'0", mtn and provide for some white roastie.

You obviously look down on him too because he's indian as you brought it up like it's negative.
Not rlly its just normally seen as a negative in bp only negative is hes south Indian and all their cultural food is vegan so id wanna kms if his mom cooks for me
 
WOW so if you are 5'7 as you are now you'd not even touch him if he was 5'5? so am I wrong lol.

You chose him as you thought he was 6 feet.
What? I chose him cuz we are both childish adults
 
Not rlly its just normally seen as a negative in bp only negative is hes south Indian and all their cultural food is vegan so id wanna kms if his mom cooks for me
Sometimes I sit and wonder are these really women or some really high IQ men trolling me.

Maybe I can't see the humor as he LARPS as female.

"I don't care about height my boyfriend happens to be 6'0" but I wouldn't date him if he was X height."
 
WOW so if you are 5'7 as you are now you'd not even touch him if he was 5'5? so am I wrong lol.

You chose him as you thought he was 6 feet.
Wdym by touch him? Id talk to him and probably end up dating anyway id just prefer someone taller
 
Annoying because I got you to admit you only like taller men and boyfriend is 6'0".
Id def prefer a taller man but id date someone if they acted and looked like my bf but shorter
 
wow you guys are so good at putting up a facade i'm genuinely impressed 🥹 this will definitely fool n9wiff trust, you guys almost had me for a second
I could give n9wiff my logins to everything and all he would find is i talk to him and my only freind
 
you guys are so good at this aww 🥹
n***a ISTG
Screenshot_20250815_035246_Chrome.jpg
 
You actually fell for his ragebait.
IT ANNOYS TF OUT OF ME SO BADLY IDC IF PPL ARE RAGEBAITING IN ALL HONESTY IF PPL KEEP SAYING IM CHEATING ILL PROVE IM NOT
 
IT ANNOYS TF OUT OF ME SO BADLY IDC IF PPL ARE RAGEBAITING IN ALL HONESTY IF PPL KEEP SAYING IM CHEATING ILL PROVE IM NOT
All caps jfl you are obviously extremely ND.

He didn't say anything that should offend you if it isn't true.
 
IT ANNOYS TF OUT OF ME SO BADLY IDC IF PPL ARE RAGEBAITING IN ALL HONESTY IF PPL KEEP SAYING IM CHEATING ILL PROVE IM NOT
don't stress it, i'll tell the mods to delete this thread so n9wiff won't see any of this
 
Brutal 6'0", NT, betabux has to get an autist ugly used up roastie because he's Indian.

That's a brutal fate.
Used up? Why tf do u think im a whore also yeah it prob sucks but atleast I like the same shit as him
 
Used up? Why tf do u think im a whore also yeah it prob sucks but atleast I like the same shit as him
Are you also kinda overweight? not to insult but to confirm my suspicion he settled for a big girl.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top