Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

question for guys of the forum

what are some ways girls get you to like them? what personality traits? humor? is it just appearance? if you didn’t like a girl, would there be a thing she could do to get you to like her, or is everything set in stone? also, what are things girls do that immediately just turn you off personality-wise? desperation? sorry i have many questions and i want to understand
when they manipulate me, threaten me, are a goth mommy or Latina baddie, dark humor, built like Mewtoo, (I just wanna be loved by someone I'm interested in)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im realizing now i should’ve been meaner to the guy i liked
i was way too nice and played it too safely

I was half joking but also not. Just don't be an asshole unless you're hot
no no i understand but i was definitely wayy too nice to him
i should’ve at least been more sarcastic and shit rather than be a nice boring girl

no no i understand but i was definitely wayy too nice to him
i should’ve at least been more sarcastic and shit rather than be a nice boring girl
sarcastic people that are truly sarcastic are either naturally like that or have been hurt a lot and just cope with being a dick. Fake sarcasm or a persona is a turn off when its forced

sarcastic people that are truly sarcastic are either naturally like that or have been hurt a lot and just cope with being a dick. Fake sarcasm or a persona is a turn off when its forced
ur right it was over for me no matter what personality i tried to put on

I mean you can always get scarred for life and be a hollow shell of what you once were, using dark humor and sarcasm to cope like me.
im trying to be more positive now
everyone irl got tired of my negativity dark humor self deprecating bullshit
things are much better now that i have hope and faith in myself