Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Question for oldgens

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,951
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 18h
Reputation
15,006
Location
vast abyss null
Old gens because the ones here have been ascended for awhile

Once you reach your potential and begin to live a normal life, yk go out, be around people, get complimented a ton,
How do you deal with the feeling that's left that your still ugly and nothings changed
 
Idk I saw you post nude on a site with minors the other night and now I don't want to engage with you
Chat as if im not a minor?? Why r we acting like a 15 yr old girl is a pedo gng 🔥🔥🔥and also, it was literally censored...?,
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


@apatheia this is what I am talking about, they don't moderate shit, ngl Cristian has every right to be mad

I do not think there are any rules that a person that is underage cannot be here, but I highly look down upon it. Also, yeah the user posting nudes, even censored as a 15 year old is disgusting and what I said before there are pedophiles here and some creep is going to save the image.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I do not think there are any rules that a person that is underage cannot be here, but I highly look down upon it. Also, yeah the user posting nudes, even censored as a 15 year old is disgusting and what I said before there are pedophiles here and some creep is going to save the image.
Its not even a fucking nude?? Its literally my stomach, ive seen full on dick pics on here before but my stomach is too much ✌️✌️ holy double standard no wonder this is called an incel site (WHEN ITS NOT)
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Its not even a fucking nude?? Its literally my stomach, ive seen full on dick pics on here before but my stomach is too much ✌️✌️ holy double standard no wonder this is called an incel site (WHEN ITS NOT)

First of all, I did see a "dick pic" on here and a lot of users denounced it and called it disgusting. One user even asked for a ban from it because they were disgusted. Second of all, this is an incel-adjacent site, there is going to be incel or incel like behavior here. Third of all, why can you not just wear a bra at least.
 
The "nude" in question
The worst thing showing is my armpits (near the chest 🙀🙀🙀🙀)
@JeezyTheSnowman femcels might be real after all
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I do not think there are any rules that a person that is underage cannot be here, but I highly look down upon it. Also, yeah the user posting nudes, even censored as a 15 year old is disgusting and what I said before there are pedophiles here and some creep is going to save the image.
I just don't really
@yeezythesnowman femcels might be real after all
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
breh did you get my name wrong :(
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




First of all, I did see a "dick pic" on here and a lot of users denounced it and called it disgusting. One user even asked for a ban from it because they were disgusted. Second of all, this is an incel-adjacent site, there is going to be incel or incel like behavior here. Third of all, why can you not just wear a bra at least.
A bra would have covered even less?? Like 1000x less what??
And "incel adjacent" as in an internet forum...? Because it has internet interests? Okay
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


A bra would have covered even less?? Like 1000x less what??
And "incel adjacent" as in an internet forum...? Because it has internet interests? Okay

Fair point, but still some pedophiles on here. And yes, incel adjacent. Looksmaxxing originated from incel forums.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Fair point, but still some pedophiles on here. And yes, incel adjacent. Looksmaxxing originated from incel forums.
Just because looksmaxxing originated from incel forums doesn't mean this IS an incel forum
Incel topics are not discussed
There's plenty of women on here (and the women are more active than the men)
Plenty of people on here have partners
And the kind of things that WOULD be said on incel forums aren't even allowed on here
 
holy utter shameless whore
how can I contact your cuckold for a boyfriend and enlighten him about your slutty adventures on incel forums??
More than half the time im on here he's next to me twizz ✌️✌️ and im a shameless whore FOR my bf ❤️❤️❤️
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Just because looksmaxxing originated from incel forums doesn't mean this IS an incel forum
Incel topics are not discussed
There's plenty of women on here (and the women are more active than the men)
Plenty of people on here have partners
And the kind of things that WOULD be said on incel forums aren't even allowed on here

Incel topics are discussed if you go to off-topic. Incel topics are mainly the blackpill and that is widely discussed on here.
 
show him the nude you sent to incels online for forum fame BITCH
Hes already seen it, he lurks here and he follows my twt, and it wasn't for fame it was yk kinda the opposite man
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Incel topics are discussed if you go to off-topic. Incel topics are mainly the blackpill and that is widely discussed on here.
I spent multiple hours a day browsing off topic and I have never ONCE seen anything even slightly alike what ive seen on incel forums
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I spent multiple hours a day browsing off topic and I have never ONCE seen anything even slightly alike what ive seen on incel forums

Blackpill topics? You have not seen at least one? Because I have the opposite experience.
 
I spent multiple hours a day browsing off topic and I have never ONCE seen anything even slightly alike what ive seen on incel forums
Because this is a small forum and dean cracked down on them awhile ago which deters most of them

That being said they are here even if they dont post hateful shit as often
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Because this is a small forum and dean cracked down on them awhile ago which deters most of them

That being said they are here even if they dont post hateful shit as often

I still see incel topics every day, I'm glad this user has avoided them.
 
Because this is a small forum and dean cracked down on them awhile ago which deters most of them

That being said they are here even if they dont post hateful shit as often
Exactly, if posts pertaining to that nature get banned then this isn't an incel forum AT ALL LOL
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Blackpill topics? You have not seen at least one? Because I have the opposite experience.
Lol incels do not really talk about blackpill on their forums, that's what bp forums are FOR, they say alot worse there 😇 and that's what makes this NOT it doesn't have gooners violent propaganda
 
Exactly, if posts pertaining to that nature get banned then this isn't an incel forum AT ALL LOL
It is lol its a blackpill forum incel post vary from complaining about not having a gf to hating females alot of those post do exist but u probably are only talking about extremly racist rants and stuff
 
Exactly, if posts pertaining to that nature get banned then this isn't an incel forum AT ALL LOL
There are adults here too and tbh they don't wanna see that shit (at least I hope they don't, I know @apatheia mentioned there is some scum here)
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Lol incels do not really talk about blackpill on their forums, that's what bp forums are FOR, they say alot worse there 😇 and that's what makes this NOT it doesn't have gooners violent propaganda

...
 
It is lol its a blackpill forum incel post vary from complaining about not having a gf to hating females alot of those post do exist but u probably are only talking about extremly racist rants and stuff
Im talking about hating fems and not having a gf and complaining. Seen it once or twice when I first got on here but no more
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Im talking about hating fems and not having a gf and complaining. Seen it once or twice when I first got on here but no more

They also tend to talk about how the world only revolves around looks and it is over if you are a "ltn" and that most men are doomed, how all women are evil, will cheat, etc., just a lot of doomerposting.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




They also tend to talk about how the world only revolves around looks and it is over if you are a "ltn" and that most men are doomed, how all women are evil, will cheat, etc., just a lot of doomerposting.
Ironically, they claim to hate women, yet are also abusive to fellow men, constantly rating them "LTN", "SUB5", "SUBHUMAN"

But... but... but brutal honesty bro
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Ironically, they claim to hate women, yet are also abusive to fellow men, constantly rating them "LTN", "SUB5", "SUBHUMAN"

But... but... but brutal honesty bro

Yes, I agree completely. If they were truly "blackpilled" they would not start insulting or using their looks on these forums.
 
Please only post images where you're properly dressed. It doesn't have to do with specific body parts being put on display as much as it has to do with the type of image being shared.

With that being said, it's not hard to take another photo if you're trying to show off progress.

I can understand the confusion because from her POV it was properly censored, but still. It's not necessary to use an image of that nature to display something.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top