Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
im a bvll look at my pfp
we get it your MOTM
You are goodyea i feel like im cosplaying a girl sometimes, like im not good at being a girl
Mogs meim a bvll look at my pfp
thisyea i feel like im cosplaying a girl sometimes, like im not good at being a girl
feel?yea i feel like im cosplaying a girl sometimes, like im not good at being a girl
Foggeryeah, that's my life, stuck in a shit man's body
No tag, loserWhenever I’m on my luteal phase
i’ve heard about that what does it mean?Whenever I’m on my luteal phase
It’s the phase of ur cycle where ur estrogen is dropsi’ve heard about that what does it mean?
Bro when u joined at first u radiated crazy femininity and still doI was never a girl rlly, no feminine aura whatsoever. Even when I try, it looks like obvious larp AI-esuqe honestly