Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Question for truecels

Idk but I had to use a vpn to get this ss so I'm dumping it here
Screenshot_20250802_072520_Chrome.jpg
 
I ain't a truecel I am 6'4" white MTN with nice smile, I just am mentalillnesscel and don't leave house
 
Yeah I victim to genetics though cuz I have depression gene and mental ill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top