Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Question for women

n***a wdym pretty objective

objective = it comes from one source for everyone (e.g. religion)
subjective = people make up their own morality
I mean objective that humans come up with the same shit from all over time. So in the sense of society it's objective. and we are forced to live in society so no point in thinking of it as subjective cuz ur trapped

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the societies that arent still in the stone ages think being gay is good. Western society literally used to be like u guys we just moved on, You'll prob move on eventually too
the people that believe in subjective morality moved on while people that believe in objective morality (christians) are still against homosexuals

its not about being an advanced society its about religion

also JFL at "stone age" the UAE, Qatar and Saudi all progress mog the west yet homosexuality is outlawed there

its because of religion

I don’t see any point in hating on someone for soemthing beyond their control
They didn’t have a choice in the race they were born into.
Homosexuals are natural , though I prefer them to not act like a homo infront of me.
They can do whatever they want indoors .
I believe everyone should be nice to each other and shit.
When people say morality is subjective so do they mean if someone kills someone it’s okay cuz according to the killer it’s alright to kill someone.
Killling, hurting someone are objectively wrong.
Anyone who says otherwise is just being edgy or are psychopaths who should be in mental asylums.
@shia.jihadist

Ngl I find most girls online who go at extreme like with being racist or homophobic any position mainly hold by men tend to do it for attention.Trannies on the other hand do harm women so it would be stupid to not call it out

n***a how are you muslim and not homophobic 😭

View attachment 46940
my family is muslim , I am not.
I have to explain to each and every person on here my religious status so I just say Muslim to avoid further confusions.
Don’t ask anythign further about my religious status cuz I am honestly confused .

I have to explain to each and every person on here my religious status so I just say Muslim to avoid further confusions.
Don’t ask anythign further about my religious status cuz I am honestly confused .
Cookie is taking the most based position as a women which is to not give a fuck about any religion.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a just say you're agnostic its not that hard
Cookie is taking the most based position as a women which is to not give a fuck about any religion.
holy... frickin... sigma 😈🗿🍷 those who know stillwater --->

oh u r rafidhi saar rafidhi no muslaam saar u worship ali saar trust me you worship ali

fucking caging at your iq
Keep fucking coping f****t rawafidh are not Muslim, all kuffars every great shaykh from Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a has declared you non Muslim