Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Questions for religioncels

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,985
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 8h
Reputation
47,304
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
Why is the “devil putting bad things in my head” when I literally am a jinn. All jokes aside how would this be possible when I barely think about religion unless it’s brought up.
 
IMG_4588.jpeg
 
Why is the “devil putting bad things in my head” when I literally am a jinn. All jokes aside how would this be possible when I barely think about religion unless it’s brought up.
all I know is we need to destroy Judea 🗡
Ivdea delenda est 🗡🗡
 
i am not a happy camper

op can blow me you aint no jinn and you sure aint got the spine to be one im gonna crack the whip like WTSHHHH
IMG_2059.jpeg
IMG_2060.jpeg

You have too much confidence until you met this. How many prayers would it take for him to not haunt your dreams?
 
I'm religious because I had a spiritual awakening where god spoke to me. It's not like I've had thousands of other reality distortions before so this one must be real and confirm gods existence. Now let me lecture you on some thousand year old scriptures.
 
I'm religious because I had a spiritual awakening where god spoke to me. It's not like I've had thousands of other reality distortions before so this one must be real and confirm gods existence. Now let me lecture you on some thousand year old scriptures.
No thank you if I may say. I’m not in the mood for a full blown debate since this won’t change either minds of both sides.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top