Incel1892733
bostin loyd is my idol
got my priorities straight, upped my steroid doses, 3xing my food intake.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
falseHomosexuality embracer moment
laid is small
I will in a couple hoursU should honestly get big asf then drop the doses, maintain the muscle while looksmaxxing
laid is small
what roids u take pal and how big r u imma roidhead tooI will in a couple hours
Test , tren , var , deca , just the basic stuffwhat roids u take pal and how big r u imma roidhead too
rn 600 test 300 eq and some oralswhat roids u take pal and how big r u imma roidhead too
im only 17 but I wanna compete in 212what roids u take pal and how big r u imma roidhead too
how much do you liftim only 17 but I wanna compete in 212
this is a blast or a cruise? have u ever blasted before? my shit was way more blast worthyrn 600 test 300 eq and some orals
I turned 19 mate I’ve been using for 3 months now roughlyim only 17 but I wanna compete in 212
since im 17 tryna keep it low adding in GH soon + then during offseason isn't worth itthis is a blast or a cruise? have u ever blasted before? my shit was way more blast worthy
3months so far:
300mg Test > 600mg Test > 300mg Test
600mg Tren E
6IU GH (though i ran out on last 1 and a half week)
30IU Insulin for 1 and a half months
60mg Tbol for second month
Tbh bro, High Test focused cycles are not ideal, only thing that test does is saturate AR and aromatise into estrogen which is anabolic and healthy levels
but other roids can saturate highly and actually compete the AR vs Test, like Tren clears the water and my test was being overcompeted for the AR receptor so I was basically just wasting money atp and only getting estrogen anabolism
Imo you want to have like a standard 250-300mg dose, and use other compounds, I love 19nors, i havent used a DHT derivative yet but my cruise cycle im going to do would look like
6IU GH
20IU insulin
Low dose Tren (30mg a week)
DECA 400mg
250- 300mg Test
Mast prop 300mg for SHBG and AI or 300mg EQ
I bodybuilding but my best lift is prolly squats like 4 plateshow much do you lift
If you add GH and insulin trust me bro you will get massive asf, Insulin is the second most anabolic compound beneath trensince im 17 tryna keep it low adding in GH soon + then during offseason isn't worth it
ye my forearms size makes me wanna kms gonna try thisIf you add GH and insulin trust me bro you will get massive asf, Insulin is the second most anabolic compound beneath tren
I grew in height a bit and my wrists, hands etc all enlargened, probably due to the synergy of Tren + IGF-1, problem is water retention is unreal with insulin
You should always at least run GH, when you train there is hyperplasia, maximising this is running GH as soon as possible so you benefit from that
Train wrist flexors on the cycle im on i can see muscle development and mass in lacking areas quite early from exercise, my wrist flexors are popping, but yes my actual wrist bone has gotten biggerye my forearms size makes me wanna kms gonna try this
show physiqueIf you add GH and insulin trust me bro you will get massive asf, Insulin is the second most anabolic compound beneath tren
I grew in height a bit and my wrists, hands etc all enlargened, probably due to the synergy of Tren + IGF-1, problem is water retention is unreal with insulin
You should always at least run GH, when you train there is hyperplasia, maximising this is running GH as soon as possible so you benefit from that
Name checks outgot my priorities straight, upped my steroid doses, 3xing my food intake.
im an orgcell I don't use forumIncel1892733
roidcell bodybuilder
JoinedJul 11, 2025Messages16Time Online2h 11mReputation23LocationAgatha
shirtless pics are for loved ones onlyshow physique
username?im an orgcell I don't use forum
blackgymmaxusername?
sureblackgymmax
I was joking lolsure
im biggerim wet
I knowI was joking lol
455lb deadlift at 16 btwlaid is small
im bigger at 17455lb deadlift at 16 btw
and your still a virgin455lb deadlift at 16 btw

falseand your still a virgin![]()
lost it at 15and your still a virgin![]()
16 for me, its rly not that hardlost it at 15![]()