Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

r8 me i need advice this instant pleaseee

niner.

i just looks so different everyday, and I really need to fix my hyperpigmentation lol. Any other tips are welcome too

W makeup are the first two (blue headscarf, red headscarf w white and pink shirt

W/out makeup are all the rest ♡

(I'm so scared I'm gonna be a 3/10 T-T)

Attachments

• Snapchat-699164646.jpg
    Snapchat-699164646.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapchat-25154494.jpg
    Snapchat-25154494.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapchat-1639810853.jpg
    Snapchat-1639810853.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapchat-1690058820.jpg
    Snapchat-1690058820.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 7
Your rating depends entirely on the demographic of men you are trying to attract. The more ethnic someone is, the more niche group they attract.

Standard western culture idealizes basically two phenotypes as peak attraction: White (blonde or brunette) and Semi-Ethnic (mixed European and Hispanic). But western culture isn't every culture.

Other cultures (i'm not sure which other than where your ethnicity originated) find certain features attractive that are wildly opposite of Western ideology. Like big noses, chubby faces, longer foreheads. Additionally, what societies find attractive changes over time and your face is only 50% of you attractive power, the other being your SMV.

So if you can specify what kind of man you want to attract, then you can get a more accurate rating and avoid BS 3/10 ratings.

Your rating depends entirely on the demographic of men you are trying to attract. The more ethnic someone is, the more niche group they attract.

Standard western culture idealizes basically two phenotypes as peak attraction: White (blonde or brunette) and Semi-Ethnic (mixed European and Hispanic). But western culture isn't every culture.

Other cultures (i'm not sure which other than where your ethnicity originated) find certain features attractive that are wildly opposite of Western ideology. Like big noses, chubby faces, longer foreheads. Additionally, what societies find attractive changes over time and your face is only 50% of you attractive power, the other being your SMV.

So if you can specify what kind of man you want to attract, then you can get a more accurate rating and avoid BS 3/10 ratings.
Holy cope, an entire essay just to avoid saying 3/10 is crazy. This level of unemployment is beyond comprehension

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself 12
anthonyfr Looksmaxxing 14
Aly Ratings 59
K Ratings 1