Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

RAJ GRAND DICK (introdicktion)

Hello cels and sexhavers

My name is not Raj but u can call me Raj

I am indian and my mom's pheno is mountain indid and i think my dad has indo nordid cause he looks white(his features) and he has green or hazel eyes (i can't tell )

I don't like studying
I don't like people
I like to eat a lot thats I'm fat

I might be a lil crazy but i am a good person and won't do much harm to anyone if they don't trigger me

I only like vanilla, chocolate, butterscotch ice cream and orange flavour popsicle

I have good bones underneath my fat
I have a tall skull
I prolly have hunter eyes
I have a high gonial angle
I have a very unique bite and it doesn't cause any problems and its good
I don't know about autism but i think i am neuro divergent and i am prolly some form of crazy
I like jbs and young women but i hate them too and i fear them
I have started to grow a lot of facial hair cause i did minoxidil too much
I am around 5 '9
I am around 75 kgs
My eyes are t50 colour
I am a teenager
fattie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
he is from the movie: a diary of a wimpy kid. the movie comes from a series of books. rodrick himself is the older brother of the main character
Is it family friendly and good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
i_love_roosters Off-Topic 5
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 95
allexxs Ratings 95
Matthew_Mauszycki Off-Topic 3