Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL RAJ's account on .is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
people who insult others when it is not a joke are insecure
there is no purpose in it, just be normal when debating, or joke around but not srs insult
Blud is Jimmy two shoes 💀

Blud thinks he's getting the noble prize 💀

No wonder you won’t show your face you f*****g subhuman
I see u can't understand the fact with ur monkey iq that the only reason u r talking to me is cause u posted face
The reason u got made fun of and insulted and showed ur level of understanding is cause u posted face

U think i am on the same level as you?
U seriously think i would be as dumb as you and post my face ?

U are literally a monkey in all cases

No long midrange it’s a shit upper maxilla u f****t can if you can’t examine a face you subhuman Indian
Long midface
Shit upper maxilla
Shit malar projection
Downward grown maxilla
Too

I can do it far better than u