Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rate 14 male (brutal honesty)

mercyyy

im lean i play 3 sports gym 6ft 160 i get female attention frequently i just dont feel good about myself nor am i able to get the girls i actually want im also on accutane and i starting to work on my facial symetry help

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    490.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1549.jpeg
    IMG_1549.jpeg
    542.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1550.jpeg
    IMG_1550.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 10
im lean i play 3 sports gym 6ft 160 i get female attention frequently i just dont feel good about myself nor am i able to get the girls i actually want im also on accutane and i starting to work on my facial symetry help
buzzcut, skincare, canthoplasty (3rd and 4th image were not very helpful bro, whats with the tongue). i cant see the brows fully but they seem like they might need a trim. continue hitting the gym. the side profile would be helpful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
buzzcut, skincare, canthoplasty (3rd and 4th image were not very helpful bro, whats with the tongue). i cant see the brows fully but they seem like they might need a trim. continue hitting the gym. the side profile would be helpful
the tougue was jus snaps i have like no pictures of myself thank you tho also i feel like the buzz would f**k me up really badly with girls cuz i already have trash confidence

np, you can take some proper honest pics rn and upload them, especially the side profile, that would help a lot

Attachments

• IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    525.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2761.jpeg
    IMG_2761.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 8
ok, keep lifting for T, itll help your bone structure, maybe see an ortho, it looks like you have an overbite. canthoplasty too
yea my over bite is pretty bad i was thinking about going to get them aligned thanks for the help