Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Rate fantasy

Deleted Member 77884

:D
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
6,611
Solutions
1
Online time
7d 17h
Reputation
20,097
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
 
1000030429.jpg

Who's that
 
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
Dude, you are sick
 
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
-1000/10, I wanna pretend this is a joke but I don’t think it is
 
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
omg i gold reacted back in decemberrrr im so old
 
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
Thats nice son
 
Sometimes i fantasize about Misato coming home drunk and beating me until i feell numb. She kicks me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive hr. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shit. Is there any hope for me.
10/10 its all i want in life
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top