Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me 16m

Toggle

TERRA slayer
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
5,638
Online time
13d 2h
Reputation
18,913
Location
Etnik paradise
I feel like I've been rated inaccurately on org like hmtn by greys and hltn/Lmtn by good raters.
Be honest I can take it
1000004751.jpg
 
Yeah my lower third is cooked and puberty isn't saving it but I'll debloat asap!
Eye area isn’t bad just do surgery to get wider jaw and lose face fat
 
JB looking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top