I feel like I've been rated inaccurately on org like hmtn by greys and hltn/Lmtn by good raters.
Be honest I can take it
Be honest I can take it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah my lower third is cooked and puberty isn't saving it but I'll debloat asap!Low MTN cause of bad lower third and bloat
Eye area isn’t bad just do surgery to get wider jaw and lose face fatYeah my lower third is cooked and puberty isn't saving it but I'll debloat asap!
I'll be straight and not be toxic from now onagain n***a, arent you banned 2nd time
THanks bro!Eye area isn’t bad just do surgery to get wider jaw and lose face fat
Fairhigh ltn
I say high LTN because even with your lower third being a problem your ears make it difficult to round out your eye area.Fair
Yes it's me n***a
Love that for youYes it's me n***a
Mean af lmao low-mtn? GoshLow MTN
I dont think your lower third is an issue, just ain't any standout features.
You don't look bad
Pin your ears btw
Other people gave him high ltnMean af lmao low-mtn? Gosh