Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me (advices needed)

yeah idk girls at my school get asked out and talked to by other guys but they dont when it comes to me
They prolly met of instagram or some shit but if this is true thats brutal

even if i did asked someone out i think i would get rejected as i dont look my best rn
Just don't approach someone far above your league

The best you will get out of that situation is him pumping and dumping you so he could brag and add you to his slay count

And obviously expect to be ghosted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just don't approach someone far above your league

The best you will get out of that situation is him pumping and dumping you so he could brag and add you to his slay count

And obviously expect to be ghosted
idk whats my league 😭

oh okay is that bad

what would be a 10 for men? like henry cavil?
Oh you have no idea there are only three people in history that have even got close to to ten
Which are
Hernan Drago
Hexum
And Matt Bomer
Henry doesn’t even come close

Ohhh okay i see😭 well it wont be a problem

hello im a newcel and im very lost i need advice on how i could improve my looks
first pic was me a few months ago but i gained weight and my acne got bad so the second pic is me rn i know i look way chopped than before
third pic is my front face no makeup and last pic is my front face with makeup on
please no hate rate me and give me advice tell me what's wrong with how i look
Very good genes.

you look very cute! but i think you are still growing, developing your bones and so on and you should let the puberty to do its job too. very good advices have been given already so <3 you can softmaxx

you look very cute! but i think you are still growing, developing your bones and so on and you should let the puberty to do its job too. very good advices have been given already so <3 you can softmaxx
what does softmaxx means? thank you though

what does softmaxx means? thank you though
doing small but crucial improvements, like your hairstyle, eyebrow and eyelashe thickening with castor oil or minoxidil and rollers and so on, also debloating, eating healthy and having a healthy lifestyle

do you know a method to grow out my eyebrows that's effective like any castor oil brand

it'll ruin my hair overtime 😭

1/ You have a small cute & young face for a black woman. If you aren't a boss bitch you'll slay far better than most majority of black girls.

2/ Black women should avoid bangs and straight hair. Even braids tbh. Natural shiny curls fit them the most, in a bun this is top tier

3/ you're still very young, so you'll grow. Stay healthy

1/ You have a small cute & young face for a black woman. If you aren't a boss bitch you'll slay far better than most majority of black girls.

2/ Black women should avoid bangs and straight hair. Even braids tbh. Natural shiny curls fit them the most, in a bun this is top tier

3/ you're still very young, so you'll grow. Stay healthy
what does being a boss bitch means 😭 im hoping this isnt racism but thank you i appreciate it

i do but theyre all taken with my front camera so it doesn't really feel like its the real me :/ third pic i had no makeup on but my skin was a lot clearer and lighter back in the winter time, summer glowed me down a lot
Ayo how old are you? You should’ve have to worry about such things at this age.

hello im a newcel and im very lost i need advice on how i could improve my looks
first pic was me a few months ago but i gained weight and my acne got bad so the second pic is me rn i know i look way chopped than before
third pic is my front face no makeup and last pic is my front face with makeup on
please no hate rate me and give me advice tell me what's wrong with how i look
Bimax, rhino, cantho, but realistically just figure out how to make your forehead smaller (or use hair to cover it) and makeup, women almost always have higher SMV’s despite being looksmatched, so most women don’t have to worry about their face

Back