Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me and give me advice, feedback is appreciated

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
IMG_3485.jpeg
img_3507-jpeg.24484

5’11”, 135 lbs, lean bulking rn. you can’t tell bc of lens distortion but my ears are kinda protruding and I may get otoplasty for them. Other than that I am trying to get forward facial growth and a better jaw. anything else I should know and correct?

Attachments

• IMG_3507.jpeg
    IMG_3507.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_3442.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3438.jpeg
    IMG_3438.jpeg
    764.3 KB · Views: 10
IMG_5559.jpeg
This is what i look like with glasses, getting contacts next month though

for reference this is my starting point

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
rn a 6/10
but you got potential

rn a 6/10
but you got potential
thanks what is holding me back and what can I do to fix it? I’m still going through puberty so still “malleable”

am I actually not masculine at all?
correct

I thought that in a few years with more facial development I’d look good
you see the problem is, by waiting for years you set a standard to make all males require to wait extra years before they score.

just find BTS chicks, BTS is one of the popular bands, many videos with 100+ million views.

correct

you see the problem is, by waiting for years you set a standard to make all males require to wait extra years before they score.

just find BTS chicks, BTS is one of the popular bands, many videos with 100+ million views.
Bro I ain't even done with puberty yet, like respectfully stop trolling and let me develop more before telling me my top potential is femboy jfl

But fr im on here to improve, if I really have no masculine features what can I do to balance out and be more dimorphic and masculine

very bold claim of yours, proof is required
ive been with bi chicks , and they are so different from normal straight girls , even in the way they think

I just saw your post about how most of the population should be soyjacks and femboys so that the masculine men get more women, quit trying to lead me astray
That isn't at all what I said. I said that 30% should be soyjacks and 0.2% of men should be masculine. And I said I want femboys to reproduce. This is slander and you are the one leading people astray by setting a standard that males should wait years to get laid instead of just kpopmaxxing and getting laid when you are young.

That isn't at all what I said. I said that 30% should be soyjacks and 0.2% of men should be masculine. And I said I want femboys to reproduce. This is slander and you are the one leading people astray by setting a standard that males should wait years to get laid instead of just kpopmaxxing and getting laid when you are young.
let’s agree to disagree, cutecel I can deal with but not femboy that’s low key degenerate
1703260823902.png
anyways I’m trying to ascend what features are feminine in a bad way and what would fix it