Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me and HELP⁉️

Cece.p.

UNTZ UNTZ
If y’all know me, no you don’t. Tips on looking better? 19F, I’m not going to bleach or dye my hair anymore. Also not taking out my piercings. Hair care tips(recently started using olaplex shampoo conditioner hair mask and bonding oil and wash my hair twice a week instead of every day now with cold water), and recs? Skin tips and recs(I use cerave hyluraunic(?) acid, retinol, sunscreen and moisturiser)? 125 lbs, 4’11, I have a high body fat percentage, working on it. I fluctuate depending on my schedule, I’ll prioritise the gym and protein more again. idk how to make my face symmetrical. Feel free to rate me, I usually look nice when I’m dressed up with makeup. Don’t be afraid to hurt my feelings now that I’m without it.

Attachments

• IMG_8454.jpeg
    IMG_8454.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8457.jpeg
    IMG_8457.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 71
some tips for the acne, clean your piercings everyday‼️‼️ trust me with a clean base your skincare products will start to show. i also noticed acne on the side of your face, that could’ve been caused from dirty makeup brushes, unclean pillowcases and touching your face. keeping a clean status makes a big difference.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
some tips for the acne, clean your piercings everyday‼️‼️ trust me with a clean base your skincare products will start to show. i also noticed acne on the side of your face, that could’ve been caused from dirty makeup brushes, unclean pillowcases and touching your face. keeping a clean status makes a big difference.
Tyty! I’ll work on it! I bring all my face wash and stuff with me everywhere, do you think I should be doing it more often? I wash my face about 3x a day.

Tbh you are cute af. How to make your face more symmetrical well is not possible to make is symmetrical as with surgery. Everybody has asymmetrical face a little (others don't see that your face is asymmetrical irl so don't worry). But you can fix it a lot by sleeping on your back, and when you are chewing food, chew it on both sides. After @mkvzs i would just add few more tips for better skin: eat healthy and eat less food full of sodium/sugar, drink more water and again DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE !

Last edited:
2/10 honestly

- remove those pearcing of ur face .
- restore ur hair to normal color .
- take care of ur lips & eyebrows

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AstroSky Ratings 42
Donotcum69 Off-Topic 24
S Ratings 13
Dean News & Announcements 22