Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rate me and suggest things that I can improve I'm 18 and 5"10

you should start mewing bcz your brow ridge is prominent and lower jaw is not so foward and you should to loose some body fat and get a clean shave

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you should start mewing bcz your brow ridge is prominent and lower jaw is not so foward and you should to loose some body fat and get a clean shave
thanks... I've been mewing and doing some jaw exercises since last year and I can say that it did kind of help my jaw bcz it was a bit receding before...

MEWWWW

Personally I'd shave the beard and possibly moustache too, but the main problem might be your scalp hear in the first pic your hairline looks like it is doing zigzagz, could have been better if you posted a pic.

5/10, grow hair, trim eyebrows, remove glasses and use contacts, eyelash curler, ice face and eyebags, shave off peach fuzz, boost testosterone, use face massage tool, and get up to 155-175 LBS!
thanks I'll keep those in mind; I've been shaving my beard and mustache once a week now they don't grow that much thick, as for the weight loss getting into 175lbs would be a long way but I'll do it... I've been on a calorie deficit for 2 years(I weighed 264lbs back then) and walking for 5km a day....now at 220.

asian femboymax /j
grow eyebrows, trim facial hair, see an ortho and/or start lifting for jaw
using Vaseline for my eyebrows after a week I posted this, so far I haven't noticed any difference...as for Ortho... I need extra money for me to be able to see one (I'm currently applying for a job)...

damn you noticed my hairline; the little slab is not really that noticeable and concerning because my hair is thick, my father and grandfather has it and they have thick hair...but thanks for your concern I really appreciate it