Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate my features. Be Brutally honest with me...

brodykez

I am a 21-year-old male and am 6'1.

I already know and understand my flaws but would like to hear it from you guys What can I do to improve my looks? What do you notice that I can change (that I don't see)

Is it too late for me boys... (jkjk)

On a serious note, I'm curious as to what you all will have to say

Attachments

• IMG_1156.png
    IMG_1156.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2183.jpg
    IMG_2183.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 55
Grow out wolfcut,keep your beard a lil more timmed and mew non-stop,also pluck your eyebrow they're overgrown in the middle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
iā€™m the kindest person you would ever meet in your life. i can confidently say that. iā€™m beyond humble and nice. unless i LITERALLY look like a b***h haha, ill take it

Change your hair and grow your beard, it isn't over for you, nice jawline just the nose is a little big but you're 8/10

thanks so much dude. i really want a nose job, itā€™s just difficult to bring it up as a man because i feel like itā€™s frown upon. iā€™m hoping to get it soon.

as for hair, what hair style would match me?

thanks so much dude. i really want a nose job, itā€™s just difficult to bring it up as a man because i feel like itā€™s frown upon. iā€™m hoping to get it soon.

as for hair, what hair style would match me?
Bro I really don't know what hair style is good for you, but maybe you could comb back or reduce the sides of your hair and add more volume at the top

Grow out your hair and clean up that facial hair. You're a 5 though

I already know and understand my flaws but would like to hear it from you guys What can I do to improve my looks? What do you notice that I can change (that I don't see)

Below avarage face 4/10 but good height 5+/10 smh ig
you need to hardmax to improve

Keep the beard. I can tell it suites you. Chew hard gum and prioritized palate expansion. I can tell by looking at you your palate needs to widen for your face to truly look your best. Facially you don't look bad at all and have alot of potential. Gym of course but really ensure your mewing and never mouth breath ever. Your facial length indicates mewing was not 2nd nature when you was a baby as is most of us who started mewing later in life.

Have hope and most of all never cope.
You can achieve alot if you set your mind to it. Depending on how bad you want it. If you don't wanna let mewing do it's long term magic naturally you can consider orthotropics treatment or MSE. That is only if you feel like you need that however that would speed the process up alot

Keep the beard. I can tell it suites you. Chew hard gum and prioritized palate expansion. I can tell by looking at you your palate needs to widen for your face to truly look your best. Facially you don't look bad at all and have alot of potential. Gym of course but really ensure your mewing and never mouth breath ever. Your facial length indicates mewing was not 2nd nature when you was a baby as is most of us who started mewing later in life.

Have hope and most of all never cope.
You can achieve alot if you set your mind to it. Depending on how bad you want it. If you don't wanna let mewing do it's long term magic naturally you can consider orthotropics treatment or MSE. That is only if you feel like you need that however that would speed the process up alot
Thank you so much for your reply! This was a few months ago I just uploaded updated pictures lmk what you think :) I will def be doing the things you recommended thank you!

6'1 is a nice height with a average face you should be good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Ratings 7
I Ratings 1
lukkew Ratings 3
alibus Ratings 3