Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate my jaw ascension plan.

Pavel

1. Bimax to get rid of short face syndrome, slight jaw recession, bad chin to Phil ratio.
2. Mse to achieve more prominent cheekbones
3. Ching wing to achieve more projected chin, wide jaw, better gonial angle, taller ramus
4. Beard to improve contour of my jaw

Is it shitty plan or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722_234428_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_234428_Gallery.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20240722_234312_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_234312_Gallery.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's why light stubble is very important. It can improve your jaw contour if you don't have enough jaw angularity but have enough bone mass

Attachments

• i (2) (7).jpeg
    i (2) (7).jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 16
you dont need to get to 10 percent bodyfat or 10 different surgeries
you are already dyel, you need 50 more pounds of lean mass
dan bilzerian maxx and beard fraud heavily
neck maxx as well

But trimax can't change things such as gonial angle, narrow jaw, ramus
chin wing kills jaw angularity and looks uncanny most of the time, just get implants and trimax

neck maxx as well
This.

You look like a dyel twink, start lifting and stop worrying about your face for now, hop on a cycle if you have to.

This.

You look like a dyel twink, start lifting and stop worrying about your face for now, hop on a cycle if you have to.
while I agree that lifting and roiding would help him, let’s not get carried away here. He should still get trimax, rhino, and jaw implants, plus lifting and melanotan, and he’d be looking good.

OP don’t get male gazed, what I’m saying is don’t let lifting be to the detriment of your face

neck maxx as well
jfl at terrible advice , iq is below 60 for sure
if he does that he will end up as an ogre , he can slay every once and a while but it yields a worse outcome

chin wing kills jaw angularity and looks uncanny most of the time, just get implants and trimax
Question about trimax. Is it just one surgery or it's combination of surgeries?

Last edited:
they do it all in one operation, but simply put it’s a mandibular orthognatic surgery, LeFort 1, and genioplasty put together to give you more overall forward growth.
Can I dm you for some questions?

while I agree that lifting and roiding would help him, let’s not get carried away here. He should still get trimax, rhino, and jaw implants, plus lifting and melanotan, and he’d be looking good.

OP don’t get male gazed, what I’m saying is don’t let lifting be to the detriment of your face
Beard will not help him significantly I agree, don’t want to become bear mode

look at shizzy and loox
then tell me male gaze is a meme
Beard will not help him significantly I agree, don’t want to become bear mode
jfl at terrible advice , iq is below 60 for sure
if he does that he will end up as an ogre , he can slay every once and a while but it yields a worse outcome

It is a meme, and both of them still have appeal mainly through face and height
agreed, plus they still are female gazed just more masculine looking

male gaze is like sam sulek, who used to be attractive but ruined his appeal because he let the gym be to the detriment of his face

agreed, plus they still are female gazed just more masculine looking

male gaze is like sam sulek, who used to be attractive but ruined his appeal because he let the gym be to the detriment of his face
He always looked bloated to me, even before gymcelling, but the roids made him look even worse

He always looked bloated to me, even before gymcelling, but the roids made him look even worse
I agree

but when he was in high school, he could have easily softmaxxed and became handsome

I agree

but when he was in high school, he could have easily softmaxxed and became handsome
Midwest diet makes everyone bloated it’s crazy