Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate Shannyn Sossamon

RainbowDash

Such an inspo for me, I'm even thinking of cutting my hair.
I don't see enough people talking about her, which I guess kinda makes sense since she dropped out of the industry quite quickly.
I think her best feature is her smile she has a nice jaw.

actor-shannyn-sossamon-149579_large.jpgqs10hvrsodp81.jpg1r4yrfjdo1hb1.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
only works if you are trully atrctive. Any ´´special`` cloth or hairstyle works well only if you are already atractive. Otherwise you are just autistic.
Yeah I heard that.. originally I wanted to just cut it cause even when I have some length I always look better with my hair up than down. If short up ends up looking good on me it will such a blessing, less maintenance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavel Looksmaxxing 11
B Ratings 10
Wassup5 Ratings 21
97baHater Off-Topic 12