Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate the bars πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’― (Am I making it out the hood?)

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
shawty she calling me mister uh
Suckin on dih like it’s twister uh

Then I woke up, I got blisters uh
11 missed calls from my sisters?? uh

My phone keeps buzzing but I got a woody


1755122740107.png
1755122826704.png
1755122967120.png


Can’t videocall when it’s all over my hoodie
1755123128601.png


I cook up some bullshit, but that just aint my thing

1755123188505.png


Fine shyt on my mind, wanna give her a ring

@pompompurino @hannah @Mess
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You need more assonant rhymes
 
Keep chaining assonant rhymes like this example
 
Ye Ye just take my advice if you seriously want to improve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top