Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rate this low inhib/ anxiety destroyer drugmaxxing stack

Alurmoooooooo

make my neutotransmitters great again
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
5,927
Online time
12d 15h
Reputation
16,658
Location
rotters basement
Guild
shitpostin' forever
i would realistically just do tihs if I have a event coming up or forced to social interact with n*****s

ambien + xans + pregab or phenibut +adderall to keep me from sleeping or passing out


thoughts????
hope this is realistic
 
if you would please consult the graphs...
1751178710040.png
 
i would realistically just do tihs if I have a event coming up or forced to social interact with n*****s

ambien + xans + pregab or phenibut +adderall to keep me from sleeping or passing out


thoughts????
hope this is realistic
Get rid of the ambien, replace the xans with alcohol or Valium if u don’t wanna have week long black outs, Valium is a lil more sustainable and more euphoric than xans in my experience . I love Molly for social events but alcohol is second place to me. Adderall is A tier as well.
 
Get rid of the ambien, replace the xans with alcohol if u don’t wanna have week long black outs, Valium is a lil more sustainable and more euphoric than xans in my experience . I love Molly for social events but alcohol is second place to me. Adderall is A tier as well.
what do you know about drugs kiddo u probably took cough syrup once and flexed it like it was lean
 
what do you know about drugs kiddo u probably took cough syrup once and flexed it like it was lean
Been in rehab 5 times, currently live in a halfway house. Im doing much better now only thing il touch is alcohol and Molly
 
alcohol is such a looksmin btw why u recced that idk

u probably went to rehab cause u were depressed or smth jfl stop the larp
It was for benzos and opiates. Don’t have depression, just social anxiety. Switch to alc cuz I can somewhat manage my life on it and bc I don’t fiend for it as hard as with other shit. I don’t drink every day
 
It was for benzos and opiates. Don’t have depression, just social anxiety. Switch to alc cuz I can somewhat manage my life on it and bc I don’t fiend for it as hard as with other shit. I don’t drink every day
what if i just called your halfway house and told them u were drinking and u got sent to jail XD
 
Pregab x adderall stack sounds good.

Xanax increases hella sides of pregab and can sometimes cause complete mental alertness faultiness. Same thing with Ambien too with xanax and pregab causing issues, unrealistic as shit tbh unless you want to kys maybe.

First is the only one i would suggest out of this list
 
i would realistically just do tihs if I have a event coming up or forced to social interact with n*****s

ambien + xans + pregab or phenibut +adderall to keep me from sleeping or passing out


thoughts????
hope this is realistic
did u ever get to combine xanax w adderall?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top