Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rating things i got called at school today

girlfailure

chalant
Established
‘pick me’ - 5/10 i don’t think they know what that word means, i hang out with guys because pretty girls make me nervous (no lesbo) and i don’t put down other women

derogatory words towards gay people - ?/10 im a cishet woman

russian - 7/10 russian women are hot (no lesbo) but i don’t know how he meant it

cunt - 1/10 that’s just rude 🙁

shaelyn - 10/10 my name

touchable - 8/10 because it was my friend 2 points off for the threatening tone

You already saw my hands
Wanna see my feet now? Or will you only be satisfied if I show my pussy
Your probably got your sister to do it for you.

Or whether or not you are a female idc, was this your first account here?

‘pick me’ - 5/10 i don’t think they know what that word means, i hang out with guys because pretty girls make me nervous (no lesbo) and i don’t put down other women

russian - 7/10 russian women are hot (no lesbo) but i don’t know how he meant it

shaelyn - 10/10 my name

I'll start calling you Shaelyn from now on.

why would u reveal ur name over here

hmm in my school being called a russian by libs is offensive because they hate russians (whole ukraine-russian war) and they call people russian crackheads all the time
less common now bc ppl are more focused on palestine-israel war
depends on what he meant by it

hmm in my school being called a russian by libs is offensive because they hate russians (whole ukraine-russian war) and they call people russian crackheads all the time
less common now bc ppl are more focused on palestine-israel war
depends on what he meant by it
idc bout all these little wars i need ww3

shaelyn - 10/10 my name

consider death

shaelyn - 10/10 my name

people call other people gay, when they themselves go home and try on panties in the mirror smh

shaelyn - 10/10 my name

I didn't know you are Russian.