Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rating users

you creep me out... :monkahmm:
9DD82A03-9936-4D4A-A868-DC35CC40066E.gif
 
What about me son
If you have noticed me even
 
I just don't take shit and I'm schizoid. I understand why users would not like me because I often hate users but most of the time its justified. Thanks for the smart compliment.
dont worry i understand completely, i wouldnt say you are argumentative for no reason
 
Why are we giving personality a numerical rating? At least use some Tarot cards and make shit up, tbh
 
Are you the alt of someone?
 
even tho im blue now… im still a greyfag in truth huh… 😔
“even though you’re pink you’re still grey” heard this from a user who now banned and never forgot it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top