Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ratings

Idk why but I actually fucking hate ratings I used the same pictures in two posts and got completely different ratings is it everyone is scared to stray from the trend of the consensus or am I just a r****d..
did u post both on .com?
 
did u post both on .com?
IMG_1448.webp
IMG_1446.webp

You can’t make ts up
 
Idk why but I actually fucking hate ratings I used the same pictures in two posts and got completely different ratings is it everyone is scared to stray from the trend of the consensus or am I just a r****d..
you are htn dw about it
 
u are a r****d but also most ppl on this site just suck ass and dont know how to rate hence the volatility in the rates
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top