- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Messages
- 687
- Online time
- 21h 44s
- Reputation
- 2,133
I will make two kissing men as my new pfp teehee!!! Im so girly!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pento was the best femboy ever"She" is not even convincing. "she" still behaves like a man. There are better femboys on this forum like @Anxietypilled
Pento is indeed alright as they say it. He is well behaved, polite and overall actually feminine and on top of that he is not a narcissistic mentally ill lunatic worshiping dorkeningstarPento was the best femboy ever
He is very based and nicePento is indeed alright as they say it. He is well behaved, polite and overall actually feminine and on top of that he is not a narcissistic mentally ill lunatic worshiping dorkeningstar
Indeed. We need to appreciate him as he is basically Rea himuro without the baggage of being evil and viciousHe is very based and nice
I miss him he's gone nowIndeed. We need to appreciate him as he is basically Rea himuro without the baggage of being evil and vicious
He is not gone it seems...I miss him he's gone now
Where is heHe is not gone it seems...
He is now known as @AnxietypilledWhere is he![]()
Pento doesn't associate with darkeningloser, I would be angry if he didHe is now known as @Anxietypilled
Rea and @Anxietypilled were posting at the same time, They cant be both the same person, I was wrong.
"Its over" thenPento doesn't associate with darkeningloser, I would be angry if he did
I can't believe it, that Italian roach infected my lovely pento"Its over" then
We need to punish him for that crime accordingly!I can't believe it, that Italian roach infected my lovely pento
Sadly it's the internet and we can't do anything, that parasyte will keep goingWe need to punish him for that crime accordingly!
No@Anxietypilled are you pento? I don't think you are
You dmed me about him, it is impossible you are him
Who are you then. I need to know. I think you are pento in all honesty