Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Move jfl into S tier and dislike into cortisol spike
love react is 1
Dislike fucking sucks but it’s not anywhere near the cortisol spike those three reacts give. And tbh jfl just isn’t good enough for the S tierMove jfl into S tier and dislike into cortisol spike
True I should’ve moved it therelove react is 1
I agree with love eyes but jfl just doesn’t hit that good andlove eyes and jfl have to be S tier, also put that stupid "" react into the lowest rank possible
Gold will forever be best reacti love gold repping my n*****s
I agree with love eyes but jfl just doesn’t hit that good andisn’t that bad lol
Ur right tbhis just cheap
and doesn't give you anything
True I underestimated the dopamine hit of themtop 3 is jfl, gold, heart eyes
these four reactions indicate that you are a subhuman unable to process your dissent in any other wayE: dislike, clown
F: hmm and ugh