- Joined
- Mar 14, 2025
- Messages
- 10,998
- Online time
- 17d 21h
- Reputation
- 15,761
- Location
- a tub full of gemstones and gold
- Guild
- Ingen
Like why the fuck was I in tcc and madly in love with violent criminals, what the fuck went wrong for me to be so batshit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YikesLike why the fuck was I in tcc and madly in love with violent criminals, what the fuck went wrong for me to be so batshit
But now I need to know why it happened so it won't be a problem againAt least thats fixed now all that matters
Maybe like a coping mechanism or repressed feelings idk thoBut now I need to know why it happened so it won't be a problem again
I think you know the answer if you dih down deep enoughBut now I need to know why it happened so it won't be a problem again
i thought this was gonna be another thread about being fatLike why the fuck was I in tcc and madly in love with violent criminals, what the fuck went wrong for me to be so batshit
I already said everything there is to say, you can only say "I am a pig oink oink" so many timesi thought this was gonna be another thread about being fat
thank godI already said everything there is to say, you can only say "I am a pig oink oink" so many times