- Joined
- Aug 3, 2025
- Messages
- 797
- Online time
- 1d 11h
- Reputation
- 1,236
1.Jihadists
2.Terrorists
3. Violent Widespread worldwide attacks
2.Terrorists
3. Violent Widespread worldwide attacks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its not like anyone calls them cucks tho unlike christians get calledBunch of brainwashed sheep killing themselves and others for no actual reason = based!
You are brainwashed by the government and mainstream media so you cant talk about being brainwashed buddyBunch of brainwashed sheep killing themselves and others for no actual reason = based!
Why are the optics of any importance though? Christianity and Islam are very similar in so many ways. Both are just major hubs for brainwashing through the promise of community and belonging.Its not like anyone calls them cucks tho unlike christians get called
True thats why i dont follow a religion anymoreWhy are the optics of any importance though? Christianity and Islam are very similar in so many ways. Both are just major hubs for brainwashing through the promise of community and belonging.
You may be correct. I'm not sure though. The whole world confuses me immensely and I cannot tell what is true and what isn't.You are brainwashed by the government and mainstream media so you cant talk about being brainwashed buddy
True im just trying to find myself at this pointYou may be correct. I'm not sure though. The whole world confuses me immensely and I cannot tell what is true and what isn't.
That seems very wise. Perhaps I'll just do the same.True im just trying to find myself at this point
Good luck with it brotherThat seems very wise. Perhaps I'll just do the same.
Im not a pajeet iqletkys pajeet
Im not a pajeet iqlet
Yeah so its satire boyo
Room temperature iq
Yeah so its satire boyo
dont know you i just wanted to hate on a pakistani and you looked like oneRoom temperature iq
No worries brahdont know you i just wanted to hate on a pakistani and you looked like one
mb ig
i havent been here for a whileNo worries brah![]()
Then welcome back boyoi havent been here for a while![]()
