Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Recommendations

Slicer

Reputable
Established
18m

Attachments

• 20240530_121219.jpg
    20240530_121219.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240523_201555_249.jpg
    IMG_20240523_201555_249.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240605_143855.jpg
    20240605_143855.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
Skincare and neck training

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
skincare, collagen, gym, mewing, braces or mandibular osteotemy for the recession
I'm going to be getting 3 sessions of microneedling with plasma soon as well as a prp under eye injection so my skin should be very good within under 6 months. Wouldn't braces just recess my maxilla by pulling my front teeth back? I'm not 100% sure why my front lip comes over my bottom lip because I am barely recessed at all, like just the tiniest bit

I'm going to be getting 3 sessions of microneedling with plasma soon as well as a prp under eye injection so my skin should be very good within under 6 months. Wouldn't braces just recess my maxilla by pulling my front teeth back? I'm not 100% sure why my front lip comes over my bottom lip because I am barely recessed at all, like just the tiniest bit
depends on your bite. also discuss with your orthodontist, he/she will tell you. for me, my mandible was brought foward a few milimeters due to braces and elastics. everyone has a custom dental plan. and yeah i noticed your lip which is why i suggested it