Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rejection therapy

I need to put myself out there not just romantically but in general. I have a big fear of rejection so I just let things happen around me without really choosing anything .
I always carry around a Glock in case I get rejected by a stupid foid who don't know my worth
 
I need to put myself out there not just romantically but in general. I have a big fear of rejection so I just let things happen around me without really choosing anything .
same ill only ask for a guys number if ive had an incredible day or high
 
Exposure therapy, though the downside for me is i approach too many older women who sus out my age
 
I can't handle rejection rn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top