- Joined
- May 12, 2025
- Messages
- 30,041
- Solutions
- 53
- Online time
- 9d 6m
- Reputation
- 120,416
n***a whatYou acted like you are an e whore
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
n***a whatYou acted like you are an e whore
Calm down gbitch
tortillas btwn***a what
Calm down g
You asked for dihn***a what
thats gayYou asked for dih
"she" sent me pics and a video of her eyesYou asked for dih
when did I do thatYou asked for dih
@desktwo rep me now or you descend 2 PSL
when did I do that
Her eyes looked like those?"she" sent me pics and a video of her eyes
and fucking joi audios of looksmaxxing
not even close
ltn eyesnot even close
it was never about the eyesltn eyes
it was never about the eyes
And there’s also 500 gold reps I gave youI have 324 dislikes from pig and you don't see me complaining about it