Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Replace the 'Mewing' subforum with a Surgery subforum.

Replace the mewing subforum with a surgery subforum?

• Total voters

john

Languorous
Established Member
Continuing from @Shrek 's thread - https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/make-a-surgeries-subforum.4016/ .

It's not like we've got 12 year olds here on this forum who have the potential to mew and change their face lol.
Nobody posts in it too, hope everyone's realized that mewing is an utter cope as soon as you enter teenage. Water is wet.

To all the mods and @admin , change the mewing subforum to a surgery subforum.

It'll be much more useful for this site and every looksmaxxer.

Last edited:
Continuing from @Shrek 's thread - https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/make-a-surgeries-subforum.4016/ .

It's not like we've got 12 year old here on this forum who have the potential to mew and change their face lol.
Nobody posts in it too, hope everyone's realized that mewing is an utter cope as soon as you enter teenage. Water is wet.

I think we should have both cos there will be people with mewing questions... I would be happy with either tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like I said

Wait
Ik, i will wait.

But my suggestion is a little different than @Shrek 's. Instead of making an entirely new sub-forum for surgery... i say you simply replace it with the existing, dead mewing sub-forum.
I think we should have both cos there will be people with mewing questions... I would be happy with either tho
It's a cope. Lol at you if you heaven't realized that yet. Astro's making Shekels anyways.

Mewtards come from cucked reddit. Mainly r/orthotropics and r/mewing.

Ik, i will wait.

But my suggestion is a little different than @Shrek 's. Instead of making an entirely new sub-forum for surgery... i say you simply replace it with the existing, dead mewing sub-forum.

It's a cope. Lol at you if you heaven't realized that yet. Astro's making Shekels anyways.

Mewtards come from cucked reddit. Mainly r/orthotropics and r/mewing.
Screenshot_20200602-153509~2.png

It's not like we've got 12 year olds here on this forum who have the potential to mew and change their face lol.

hmm sounds like a good idea tbh

Mewing is cope, but so is surgery?

You are not giving practical sollution to problem, so i'd rather leave the forum as it was.

Mewing is cope, but so is surgery?

You are not giving practical sollution to problem, so i'd rather leave the forum as it was.
Lol, so stuff like leforts and rhino or jaw fillers and genio, bimax, etc... sound cope to you???
Softmaxxing is useless if you have a bad base to begin with.

People get quick results. Obviously there's a group of retards who'll waste their saved up money on other stuff. But many who've got surgery are at a benefit and slay. You need to correctly recognize your failos and fix them. Mewing won't do anything once you've exited childhood. Better save up money and stick to surgery if you want to get stuff done the easy and non-copious way. There are more people who get surgery results than some mew coper who gets half a millimetre of jaw growth in 1-2 years if he's lucky enough.

Surgery is a practical solution to this problem.
The idea of a surgery subforum sounds like a good idea imo.
Then can you pls vote?

Lol, so stuff like leforts and rhino or jaw fillers and genio, bimax, etc... sound cope to you???
Softmaxxing is useless if you have a bad base to begin with.

People get quick results. Obviously there's a group of retards who'll waste their saved up money on other stuff. But many who've got surgery are at a benefit and slay. You need to correctly recognize your failos and fix them. Mewing won't do anything once you've exited childhood. Better save up money and stick to surgery if you want to get stuff done the easy and non-copious way. There are more people who get surgery results than some mew coper who gets half a millimetre of jaw growth in 1-2 years if he's lucky enough.

Surgery is a practical solution to this problem.
No, i mean even if you get surgery, there's high chance you'd end up being truecel anyways. Surgery does not change other people's mindset

Speaking of surgery, i think it should be like sub- forum to looksmaxing section, like is surgery no different !?

Last edited:
Surgery does not change other people's mindset
HpI6itn.gif
1585225109909.gif
Nicholas Cage laughing 2.gif

Please tell me you're joking.

I don't even have to fully believe in this fact... but if you become 7 PSL the next day... you will get out of your house and start approaching women, without me or anyone even having to tell you to not worry about rejection or anything else.

Good looks AUTOMATICALLY and INSTANTLY give you the balls to go and approach women!

JFL 😆.

View attachment 13657
View attachment 13659
View attachment 13658

I don't even have to fully believe in this fact... but if you become 7 PSL the next day... you will get out of your house and start approaching women, without me or anyone even having to tell you to not worry about rejection or anything else.

Good looks AUTOMATICALLY and INSTANTLY give you the balls to go and approach women!

JFL 😆.
lol

View attachment 13657
View attachment 13659
View attachment 13658

JFL 😆.
Wtf lmao, i am not some idiot to wageslave for the next 7 years just to get BSSO done, and f**k as many bitches as possible, i though you think the same thing, don't you?

I want to treat 'the cause' of the problem rather than fixing symptoms, and what part of my sentence is wrong, you WONT make someone love you unconditionally if you magicaly became psl 10...

good girls will look past your flaws and date you regardless, but problem is that there are NO good girls left. I though you said the same thing, i'm starting to question whether you are going against bible or not very recently, only degenerates wants to f**k as many bitches as possible, you know that damn well

Wtf lmao, i am not some idiot to wageslave for the next 7 years just to get BSSO done, and f**k as many bitches as possible, i though you think the same thing, don't you?
I see. But i might (and everyone else might) get surgeries just to look human and be able to LTR one girl.
I want to treat 'the cause' of the problem rather than fixing symptoms, and what part of my sentence is wrong, you WONT make someone love you unconditionally if you magicaly became psl 10...
Cope, any whore will love you unconditionally and would be ready to die for you if you're 8 PSL (which doesn't exist), let alone 10 PSL (which doesn't exist too). Women are shallow, i thought you knew this, man.
good girls will look past your flaws and date you regardless, but problem is that there are NO good girls left. I though you said the same thing, i'm starting to question whether you are going against bible or not very recently, only degenerates wants to f**k as many bitches as possible, you know that damn well
Those days are over. Times have changed. Such a girl who'll look past your flaws and date you is like 1 in a billion. I don't want to sleep with many women like a sinful degenerate btw. Getting married or LTRing a girl is going to be hard itself. So you have to betabux and simp, or get surgeries in order to hopefully keep a woman with you. It's a fact in 2020. Even a landwhale will dump you if you're ugly. Women are hypergamous low lives.

I see. But i might (and everyone else might) get surgeries just to look human and be able to LTR one girl.

Cope, any whore will love you unconditionally and would be ready to die for you if you're 8 PSL (which doesn't exist), let alone 10 PSL (which doesn't exist too). Women are shallow, i thought you knew this, man.

Those days are over. Times have changed. Such a girl who'll look past your flaws and date you is like 1 in a billion. I don't want to sleep with many women like a sinful degenerate btw. Getting married or LTRing a girl is going to be hard itself. So you have to betabux and simp, or get surgeries in order to hopefully keep a woman with you. It's a fact in 2020. Even a landwhale will dump you if you're ugly. Women are hypergamous low lives.
Bro what happened on.me?
You requested permaban

Bro what happened on.me?
You requested permaban
Nah, temporary ban. I'll be back by next week. Got some stuff due the day after tomorrow.
Working on it side by side, as i post here lol.
.me is too active and more addictive than this site imo. So yeah.

Nah, temporary ban. I'll be back by next week. Got some stuff due the day after tomorrow.
Working on it side by side, as i post here lol.
.me is too active and more addictive than this site imo. So yeah.
I see
I got scared that you were going to leave forever

Yall unlucky asf yo be honest. I'm 14 seeing results
You fell for the meme, kid.

Astro's probably caging hard at you.

It doesn't move my maxilla forward, so it's a cope.
your right your maxilla. I already have a good forward growth without mewing. So it's working, you cannot say its cope because it doesn't work to you.