Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm making some changes to my diet, I need something to replace white cheese, peanut butter and some fatty foods

Pedroga

Extraterrestrial
I'm making some changes to my diet, I need something to replace white cheese, peanut butter and some fatty foods
Any idea?

to be honest it doesn’t matter what you eat as long as you’re eating it in the right proportions, that being said eat mainly organic animal products, leaner meats such as chicken or turkey, free range eggs, greens such as spinach, kale, lots of avocados. Don’t completely cut sugar from your diet, just be mindful and favour fruits such as blueberries or bananas, there are a lot of peanut butters that are simply just peanuts and oil, if you’re really missing it one of those brands should satisfy you

When in doubt, refer to the food pyramid
1713805031421.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is to replace these foods in the correct proportions according to your food tables

to be honest it doesn’t matter what you eat as long as you’re eating it in the right proportions, that being said eat mainly organic animal products, leaner meats such as chicken or turkey, free range eggs, greens such as spinach, kale, lots of avocados. Don’t completely cut sugar from your diet, just be mindful and favour fruits such as blueberries or bananas, there are a lot of peanut butters that are simply just peanuts and oil, if you’re really missing it one of those brands should satisfy you

When in doubt, refer to the food pyramid
View attachment 28536
food guide pyramid is made up, the government changes it up everyone now and then. now they have a plate instead of a pyramid. its just lies from the government. you dont need to eat that much carbs and you can have more meat.

food guide pyramid is made up, the government changes it up everyone now and then. now they have a plate instead of a pyramid. its just lies from the government. you dont need to eat that much carbs and you can have more meat.
My carb intake is counted, so I need to replace these foods (Esyou getting sick)

food pyramid is a comedic joke, probably it is made so capitalists can sell grains. its only meant for gigaaltheletes that exercise 24/7, otherwise ull just get obese

you should eat more veggies than fruits also

the actual food ratio should look like this:
1713811781003.png

food pyramid is a comedic joke, probably it is made so capitalists can sell grains. its only meant for gigaaltheletes that exercise 24/7, otherwise ull just get obese

View attachment 28537
you dont need that much beans/nuts, everything else is valid

I can't imagine a food pyramid being something fictitious to sell grains

View attachment 28537

The whole food pyramid idea is rubbish. The only things to worry about when picking foods is its micro and macro nutrients and how your body feels after consuming them. Everyone has personal needs for nutrients and what kind of foods best deliver them. You are able to base these needs off of bloodwork and at a second best, paying attention to how your body reacts to what you eat.