Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Reply and I’ll tell you sm

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
YES I’m stealing your shit n***a @ikramy

0AD5CB28-65BD-4D8F-A27A-2723F2CEE48A.webp
 
You’re the most lowkey repfarmer here

And quite mature for your age. If you never said you were 15 I would’ve assumed you were my age

Also do you know why bunny self banned?
No idea, im finding out soon, just say your jealous of my post to rep ratio auggy 😒😒
 
Idk how people call you bootleg Mota though, I don’t see it.
Its cause he was on org before with a Bellingham avi so when I made an account with a Bellingham avi people immediately assumed I was his alt even tho I had no idea who he even was, it became an inside joke after that lol
 
In the short time you’ve been here, you’ve had beef with the most people proportionally

And I’m not even sure why. I had mine too initially but I just thought you were a self hating ethnic. Now you have n*****s accusing you of being a pred like wtf happened 💀
 
In the short time you’ve been here, you’ve had beef with the most people proportionally

And I’m not even sure why. I had mine too initially but I just thought you were a self hating ethnic. Now you have n*****s accusing you of being a pred like wtf happened 💀
I'm just him I guess

In all seriousness I've squashed my beef with everyone except for like 3-4 users
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top