- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 9,023
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 21d 22h
- Reputation
- 37,082
It’s gonna be satire ngl so don’t get toooooo pissy over this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
80, a little below average because your a slavshit but it’s all love because the low IQ makes you funny
She also put you on ignore btw
Thanks for doing it yourself! Saved me sooo much work <33
She still replies to me, who tf that afghan b think she is I’m reporting her for her family rnShe also put you on ignore btw
140 for recognising im adorable but in reality probs 50 for simping for an e-girlmeeee cutie i love you kiss me
It’s gonna be satire ngl so don’t get toooooo pissy over this
yeah you're welcomeThanks for doing it yourself! Saved me sooo much work <33
Shoot meIt’s gonna be satire ngl so don’t get toooooo pissy over this
im love you mwamwamwa140 for recognising im adorable but in reality probs 50 for simping for an e-girl
68 because you suck at repping r****dShoot me
Negative IQ for sending dick pics to moggashit90 i think
Tf does that mean68 because you suck at repping r****d
he still didnt do much with it thoNegative IQ for sending dick pics to moggashit
65ofc barbie is the one behind this
What do you want now cretinofc barbie is the one behind this
It’s because your inhib creeped him out it would be a blessing to you if he were to share it aroundhe still didnt do much with it tho
I want u to guess my IQ? fucking dumb cunt? like what?What do you want now cretin
Whats mineIt’s gonna be satire ngl so don’t get toooooo pissy over this
120 but maybe knocked down to 115 after I watched you argue for 3 hours about femboysMe por favor
how am I first reply with no iq guessedWhat do you want now cretin
Braincells were lost that day I agree120 but maybe knocked down to 115 after I watched you argue for 3 hours about femboys
84Whats mine
Unironically you seem smart especially about your nerd hobbies (roids and diet) but sometimes you act like a real r****d so a solid 95I want u to guess my IQ? fucking dumb cunt? like what?
She has you on ignore baeWhats mine
For fucking whatShe has you on ignore bae
110 I feel like, ur down to earth
44 for joining this forum in the first placeI know I literally joined today but pls just give me a random number
She's a stupid bitchFor fucking what
Unironically you seem smart especially about your nerd hobbies (roids and diet) but sometimes you act like a real r****d so a solid 95
Hmmmmm 100 you camp on @fool ‘s profile thinking he is homosexual but very wrong
Just like your whole forum personality and egirl persona I guess?It’s gonna be satire ngl