Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Reply to RAJ

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established β˜…
Guild
The Paragon
1720040474496.png

Because it is easier to type here, but this is also my last reply because I wont be entertaining his bullshit after his first point. My mom is seeking mental healp because she has a bipolar disorder and stress induced seizures. She works hard to support my brother and I and has had an absent father and terrible life growing up. I don't mind anyone talking about her because I of course shared this information, but RAJ was being an asshole and I frankly don't like him specifically talking about it.

"U have no bones"

I made this clear, I don't really care for any looksmaxxing anymore, I've had nice results, that's enough.
"U celebrate when you talk to girls"

I was obviously joking and even wrote with a sarcastic style.
"U are non nt"
I genuinely don't care.

"U jerk off all day"

Yes, I have a good sex drive, I won't be shamed into thinking it is disgusting

"U don't have a girlfriend yadadada"
Yes! I am single by choice! I've already had IOI's from 3 women who approached me
1720041082581.png

I would send more but others have doxxable info like names etc + it's rude to do that anyways. Only sharing this because I already shared it elswhere + it's been a while. I also forgot my messenger password πŸ’€

1720041253798.png

Blud doesn't know I am in pre-medical school πŸ’€
He thinks I am a NEET and my dad will stop funding me πŸ’€

And about my country not being nice, Malaysia is a great country if you are lower middle class or higher. It is safe for women, safe overall and especially if you live in small places like me. I never EVER lock my door and I've never once been worried about leaving my valuables in there. Not that you should replicate this but it just goes to show how not every country that isn't a major one is a third world shithole!

@sigma @Whitepill @Jova @JohnnyCage @tami_26 @pookiebear @chadronelite @fable @Frax @frax_husband

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Imagine thinking you are "high IQ and can analyze"

You don't know what I am like in real life, because you've only known me through a forum dipshit

pre-med congratssss
i thought that was only in america

u shouldnt care enough abt what a rando says to make a thread about it ignore him and appreciate your life
Good advice, just hate his autism

"non-nt over"

I JUST SCHIZO RANTED ABOUT GABA AND L-THEANINE + OTHER BASIC NOOTROPIC STACKS TO A WOMAN WHILE PLAYING GAMES

HE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED FEMALE AFFECTION IN HIS LIFE

I AM SCHIZO IRL AND IN FORUM AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Good advice, just hate his autism

"non-nt over"

I JUST SCHIZO RANTED ABOUT GABA AND L-THEANINE + OTHER BASIC NOOTROPIC STACKS TO A WOMAN WHILE PLAYING GAMES HERE

HE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED FEMALE AFFECTION IN HIS LIFE

I AM SCHIZO IRL AND IN FORUM AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
how old are u btw

raj cant be talking about being non NT he is autistic

I saw the sign
And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong
But where do you belong?

View attachment 32838

Because it is easier to type here, but this is also my last reply because I wont be entertaining his bullshit after his first point. My mom is seeking mental healp because she has a bipolar disorder and stress induced seizures. She works hard to support my brother and I and has had an absent father and terrible life growing up. I don't mind anyone talking about her because I of course shared this information, but RAJ was being an asshole and I frankly don't like him specifically talking about it.

"U have no bones"

I made this clear, I don't really care for any looksmaxxing anymore, I've had nice results, that's enough.

"U are non nt"
I genuinely don't care.

"U jerk off all day"

Yes! I am single by choice! I've already had IOI's from 3 women who approached me
View attachment 32839

I would send more but others have doxxable info like names etc + it's rude to do that anyways. Only sharing this because I already shared it elswhere + it's been a while. I also forgot my messenger password πŸ’€

View attachment 32840

And about my country not being nice, Malaysia is a great country if you are lower middle class or higher. It is safe for women, safe overall and especially if you live in small places like me. I never EVER lock my door and I've never once been worried about leaving my valuables in there. Not that you should replicate this but it just goes to show how not every country that isn't a major one is a third world shithole!

@sigma @Whitepill @Jova @JohnnyCage @tami_26 @pookiebear @chadronelite @fable @Frax @frax_husband
images (76).jpeg

Mogger bhai

I take back what i said and i apologize
I just wanted u to kys

View attachment 32838

"U have no bones"

"U are non nt"
I genuinely don't care.

"U jerk off all day"

View attachment 32839

View attachment 32840

Raj is projecting because he has nothing going for him.He is so insecure he has to be in engulfed by his ego to feel safe.Just air it tbh,he is talking to himself really not to you (all his words are things he feels about himself)
Also raj if your reading this,
A)fix up
B)work on your personality and mental health (this behaviour is abnormal and pathetic)

Raj is projecting because he has nothing going for him.He is so insecure he has to be in engulfed by his ego to feel safe.Just air it tbh,he is talking to himself really not to you (all his words are things he feels about himself)
A)fix up
B)work on your personality and mental health (this behaviour is abnormal and pathetic)
View attachment 32858

Mogger bhai

I take back what i said and i apologize
I just wanted u to kys
He personally offended me so bad i was trying to make him dead cause i was seething
Read

A)fix up
Cook his ass.