- Joined
- May 14, 2025
- Messages
- 9,023
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 21d 22h
- Reputation
- 37,082
Why do I get r***d and not do the raping, I bet you could find a strap on in that era
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you drowned in a river because your brothers pushed you as a joke, then some random dude molested your cold corpseMe
Hai rainbow
you'd open your own public house like that grams from apothecary animeas long as I make bank this sounds like a plan
yeah ngln*****s be bored
Do you want to lose it to a sheep instead?you’re just saying shit to say it now![]()
hiAll hypothetical ofc
Okay you're manly already so you get reborn as a boy instead, still not enough T to dominate other men sooooWhy do I get r***d and not do the raping, I bet you could find a strap on in that era
You get skinned alive on the streets, no game
where do I begin.. actually nvm you'll be one of the lucky ones to just live a normal knights life and r**e some random villager girl during a holy war
why do i r**e and not find love n***awhere do I begin.. actually nvm you'll be one of the lucky ones to just live a normal knights life and r**e some random villager girl during a holy war
what were u gonna say originally, say ittttwhere do I begin.. actually nvm you'll be one of the lucky ones to just live a normal knights life and r**e some random villager girl during a holy war
the thread is about losing virginity soowhy do i r**e and not find love n***a
I had too much r**e in this threadwhat were u gonna say originally, say itttt
what were u gonna say originallythe thread is about losing virginity soo
did i get r***dI had too much r**e in this thread
you'd be a femboy sex slave probablydid i get r***d
fuck youyou'd be a femboy sex slave probably
no way this is the same n***a who called me weird 1 min ago@pompompurino s head gets chopped off and used as a sex toy device
she asked for it, she'd make a cute head trophy heheno way this is the same n***a who called me weird 1 min ago
I prefer a bird of prey@Darkeningstar r***d by a horse as a joke
Mi mi miAll hypothetical ofc
Shut up
you became a priest in a local church, broke celibacy and fucked all the old grandma nuns
you got hanged for being a witch before you lost itMi mi mi
you married a Christian girl, had an amazing life and lived happily ever after
I’ll tell you: impalement
Noyou got hanged for being a witch before you lost it
Look at your treachery
I knew ityou married a Christian girl, had an amazing life and lived happily ever after
Can you do the honours?I’ll tell you: impalement
I’d shoot you n***aCan you do the honours?
The kingAll hypothetical ofc
you were born as a princess, your hymen was secure until you were sent off by an arranged marriage to some Persian king which included unconsensual sexual intercourseThe king
As long as he’s hotyou were born as a princess, your hymen was secure until you were sent off by an arranged marriage to some Persian king which included unconsensual sexual intercourse
random ah thread but im inAll hypothetical ofc
He is too much of a kittyboi to be rapingwhere do I begin.. actually nvm you'll be one of the lucky ones to just live a normal knights life and r**e some random villager girl during a holy war
@fool Perf timing for a self insert
right when I went to sleep he just appears@fool Perf timing for a self insert
I think you'd be the one getting r***d and not raping, so you'd get torn up by some horny drunk viking in the snow after a hot sauna looking up at the pretty northern lights <3
you stay a virgin and become a wizard who seeks revenge on promiscuous women for not choosing you, except it's all your fault for not being physically strong enough to r**e some girlrandom ah thread but im in
You became a herder obsessed with animals, especially with donkeys and horses.. because of them being you know.. hung, have fun