Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Reputation Guide for new users/org members

Whitepill

Kraken
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Full Reaction Guide

Like: +1 Reputation

Dislike: -1 Reputation

Ogre: +-0 Reputation

Love: +1 Reputation

JFL: +1 Reputation

Wow: +1 Reputation

Sad: +-0 Reputation

Angry: +-0 Reputation

Sick: +-0 Reputation

Reddit Gold: +3 Reputation

Made this guide mainly for org users who have moved to this site to understand since it is slightly more complicated than org(every reaction is +1 Reputation on there)
New users as well though

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hmm, i noticed that usually it takes 1-2 likes to get 1 point, and 3 jfls to get a point, and wow does not do anything
or do you think that it takes a while to process it? bc for reddit gold, it is instantaneous+3
From my testing like is instant +1 rep

hmm, i noticed that usually it takes 1-2 likes to get 1 point, and 3 jfls to get a point, and wow does not do anything
or do you think that it takes a while to process it? bc for reddit gold, it is instantaneous+3
Not processing isn’t a possibility it’s usually only the trophy points/name color changes that take longer

Full Reaction Guide

Made this guide mainly for org users who have moved to this site to understand since it is slightly more complicated than org(every reaction is +1 Reputation on there)
New users as well though
I LIKE THIS

Full Reaction Guide

New users as well though
Woah thanks bhai
I didn't know about -1 or +3 rep system

Woah thanks bhai
I didn't know about -1 or +3 rep system
Yeah it’s interesting I almost wish org had them but all the repping clans would go crazy disliking and giving 3 rep to everyone. Every greycel would probably have negative rep though 😭

Yeah it’s interesting I almost wish org had them but all the repping clans would go crazy disliking and giving 3 rep to everyone. Every greycel would probably have negative rep though 😭
Yep it would be way too easy to bully greycel Jfl
And almost no one will have negative rep
It insane to have +3 by single person

Although the dislikes are kinda shit. You can easily have someone save your rep though with the Reddit gold
Would have been nice if the reddit gold gave 10 reps

But you could only give out 1 a day. So people would give it on knowledgeable/good posts.

Would have been nice if the reddit gold gave 10 reps

But you could only give out 1 a day. So people would give it on knowledgeable/good posts.
That would be interesting. Although it’s pretty good the way it is

-100 what in the world did this guy do JFL
From what I observed he had horrendously bad takes, downvoted others, and would take naked pictures and ask people to rate. He was also racist

Back