BPI SELF BAN REST IN PISS NIGGA
FUCK YOU
Goodbye and good riddance, faggot
FUCK YOU
Goodbye and good riddance, faggot
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why did he req ban ?Let the man rest
Rotting too hard. Wants to focus on school + lifewhy did he req ban ?
BB codewait n***a how the fuck did you write in gradients f****t FUCKING TEACH ME
I DONT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWRotting too hard. Wants to focus on school + life
hes ntmaxxing i seeRotting too hard. Wants to focus on school + life
in sub intellect term teach me a full tutoBB code
you have age play allegations n***a me and rose both hate you and thats SOMETHINGBetter user than you
and me and bpi are not even boys like that lol
ill do a guide on itin sub intellect term teach me a full tuto
Sonyou have age play allegations n***a me and rose both hate you and thats SOMETHING
School shit wanted to lock inwhy did he req ban ?
Nig thinks I emotionally abused Aeri and instead of confronting me he's being double-faced and fake about it@Blackpillirony
bro what is this u got uno reversed
hmmmmmmm i heard other things that made you self ban but yeah sureeeeeeeeeeImagine waiting for someone to req ban for a week to talk shit on them, you're so fake holy shit
School shit wanted to lock in
Nig thinks I emotionally abused Aeri and instead of confronting me he's being double-faced and fake about it
All lies, legit just wanted to lock in until I saw a double-faced f****t talk shit on me once I selfban because he's too much of a bitch and a coward to confront directlyhmmmmmmm i heard other things that made you self ban but yeah sureeeeeeeeee
i have confronted you like twenty times on forum n***a i was just happy your ass was goneAll lies, legit just wanted to lock in until I saw a double-faced f****t talk shit on me once I selfban because he's too much of a bitch and a coward to confront directly
Back from the graveAll lies, legit just wanted to lock in until I saw a double-faced f****t talk shit on me once I selfban because he's too much of a bitch and a coward to confront directly
You didn't privately instead you said "oh you're both my friends I don't want to take a stand" but as soon as I tried to explain my side of the story suddenly you dismiss it for no reason ? Also I know you had a role in Aeri just blindsiding me like shit for no reasoni have confronted you like twenty times on forum n***a i was just happy your ass was gone
how it feels to leave the gc for attention and come back within 24hAll lies, legit just wanted to lock in until I saw a double-faced f****t talk shit on me once I selfban because he's too much of a bitch and a coward to confront directly
Gotta take care of double-faced faggots once in a whileBack from the grave
Nah I genuinely wanted to lock in for a week until I saw this fake ass f****t do this shit for attention, I wouldn't have done it for sum other f****t I had beef withhow it feels to leave the gc for attention and come back within 24h
n***a before you DEBATE HER on getting back w u after you whine for about 5 days about how she emotionally manipulated you and you call me the two faced f****t YOUR ASS LITERALLY LIED TO THE ENTIRE FORUM AND ASKED FOR HER BACK UR SO HYSTERICALYou didn't privately instead you said "oh you're both my friends I don't want to take a stand" but as soon as I tried to explain my side of the story suddenly you dismiss it for no reason ? Also I know you had a role in Aeri just blindsiding me like shit for no reason
I didn't JFL I made sure to tell her I don't want to go back with her, also she admitted she still loved me jfl. And if lying is telling my side of the story after she started to throw accusations that I was toxic and manipulative then I don't know what to tell you, I only wanted the best for us and she just blindsided me out of the blue. @ecoli @submissivechudn***a before you DEBATE HER on getting back w u after you whine for about 5 days about how she emotionally manipulated you and you call me the two faced f****t YOUR ASS LITERALLY LIED TO THE ENTIRE FORUM AND ASKED FOR HER BACK UR SO HYSTERICAL
Who cares n***a you're a fake f****tbpi ur so lucky im lazy or the biggest worst evi thread would be coming to ass r**e you on every forum
i already said this before you sound like a broken record n***a.Who cares n***a you're a fake f****twaiting to someone to req ban to lock in to talk shit on them because you're a coward.
Who cares n***a you're a fake f****twaiting to someone to req ban to lock in to talk shit on them because you're a coward.
why when do i open the site it's always you threebpi ur so lucky im lazy or the biggest worst evi thread would be coming to ass r**e you on every forum
stop being on ronys dick theorywhy when do i open the site it's always you three
n***a you didn't even bother hearing my side or even confronting me. She was sadistic and made fun of me for being vulnerable and never was honest to me in our relationship. I didn't emotionally abuse her or anything. Tho lovebombing someone to just blindside them is a forum of manipulation.i already said this before you sound like a broken record n***a.
i have told you multiple times about this and how i take aeris stance i said i didnt want to pick sides at the start because i was friends with both of you.
AT THE START before i heard the full beef
stop being on ronys dick theory- no.1 bpi dick riding fan
"stop being on rony's dick" says the f****t who appears when anyone wrongs rony, stop riding him omfg.stop being on ronys dick theory
Maybe OP should stop riding my ex"stop being on rony's dick" says the f****t who appears when anyone wrongs rony, stop riding him omfg.
you have age play allegations n***a me and rose both hate you and thats SOMETHING
Slaying his irl huzz for the weekwhy did he req ban ?
not really no.Aeri orbiter![]()
how about we stop riding each other since its a jerkcircle, and we start actually acknowledge better thingsMaybe OP should stop riding my ex![]()
No I'm getting sodomized by school work, my huzz is called "Projet de remise finale d'intégration en sciences humaines"Slaying his irl huzz for the week
BUT WAIT... BUT WAIT WHERE IT THE PROOFI didn't JFL I made sure to tell her I don't want to go back with her, also she admitted she still loved me jfl. And if lying is telling my side of the story after she started to throw accusations that I was toxic and manipulative then I don't know what to tell you, I only wanted the best for us and she just blindsided me out of the blue. @ecoli @submissivechud
Do I need to pull all the screenshots again ? But then you're gonna say they "lack context" and never explain the context. I have witnesses too.BUT WAIT... BUT WAIT WHERE IT THE PROOF
View attachment 350237
the proofs the proofs where is the proofs
yea yea lets see the proofsDo I need to pull all the screenshots again ? But then you're gonna say they "lack context" and never explain the context. I have witnesses too.