Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Results.. mewing 1yr 20m

sakuzjo

Photo from 1mth ago, left side is about a year before the right side. Sorry about lighting, I know it's super inconsistent but I still think my side profile changed. I'm 20 rn

Just sorta hard...? mewing... didn't do thumb pulling or chewing gum (it's weird coz the way I chewed before, I think I was overusing my masseters anyways? would sometimes get sore during meals so I prolly didn't need to do gum chewing), didn't do chin tucks either, just kept posture in mind (look ahead, straight back). I really recently checked my swallowing, I didn't really push using my tongue enough, still used buccinators a bit. Also I'm working on keeping teeth gently closed normally and during swallowing, hopefully the changes will be bigger

Damn if I didn't mouthbreath until I was 18... really wish I discovered proper posture when i was a kid, do you think I can make up for all that time that I lost? I heard the bone in the skull starts becoming harder after puberty

Looking to supplement with k2, I really want more maxilla growth and brow/nose region protrusion for a more hooded/deepset look, do you guys think this is possible?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx bro. Yea I also went to the gym but I've been working out for a few years already, I think starting german volume training helped me get past my plateau tho

u have improved ur side profile massively... the difference is night and day good job...
you look like another person
A9e2OdJ.gif

You are Asian... I don't need to say anything else now.

Looks good. Drop your bf% to at least 10% to clean up that neck and you’ll be much happier