Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Retinol fixed my skin texture and under eye dark circles

Ethan Asia

Chintuck22 on org
I tried applying vitamin A (Retinol) to the skin, and in just two days i can see changes in my skin texture and dark eye circles!

My skin looks and feels a lot more smoother, the under eye dark circles are basically gone !!

But be careful since retinol exfoliates skin and it may be unpleasant at first when you start applying it. Since Retinol builds up in the skin tissue

Vitamin A in the form of retinol only really occurs in the animal foods in large quantity. Retinol is supposed to be processed by the liver and transported into skin tissue, but by applying it, we achieve similar results to eating highly nutritious foods.

I can talk about retinol but that'd be long thread, it's gonna be another talk for another discussion - i wanted to report that retinol enhances skin quality (y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ov2ye Looksmaxxing 3
Rico Looksmaxxing 10