Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rich guys r so lame

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
one time I was talking to this English guy who’s name was like Sir Luke Norman jr and before he said anything he’d start by mentioning his inheritance or the price of his suit and it genuinely disgusted me hard core I hate rich ppl that flex their money any chance they got it but it also might because he ends every text with xx like ok gossip girl wrap it up
 
one time I was talking to this English guy who’s name was like Sir Luke Norman jr and before he said anything he’d start by mentioning his inheritance or the price of his suit and it genuinely disgusted me hard core I hate rich ppl that flex their money any chance they got it but it also might because he ends every text with xx like ok gossip girl wrap it up
People who are born rich are lame, people who earn it are awesome imo
 
U can’t control that dumbass

Coping brokie
how am I coping when i have 70k usd in the bank and Im younger than the majority of people here? I just made a general statement. To help you understand it better, people who are born into wealth have a higher tendency to act "lame"
 
how am I coping when i have 70k usd in the bank and Im younger than the majority of people here? I just made a general statement. To help you understand it better, people who are born into wealth have a higher tendency to act "lame"
flexing 70k.... 🥀🥀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top