Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

RIP Prime looksmaxxing.com

You and your moggathon cult were the ones causing fights and blackmailing people here what are you larping about 😭
That kept the place fun, we did that for a while and everything peaked. We stopped and everything got boring
 
Fun times, it all ended when @bunny returned only to segregate the forum, cause fights, and be annoying. I got a life now so idc that much but it was nice while it lasted
W bunny L roosters, go get a job instead of having this one sided beef w me 😂 must i remind u i was the one who advocated for u to be in the server but no1 else wanted u… also i wasn’t even the mod that banned u so leave me alone honestly ur weird
 
W bunny L roosters, go get a job instead of having this one sided beef w me 😂 must i remind u i was the one who advocated for u to be in the server but no1 else wanted u… also i wasn’t even the mod that banned u so leave me alone honestly ur weird
I'm not even beefing with you, you're just pathetic and I'm just saying it. I admit I wanted to be in at one point but that was such a low point of me tbh.. guess what, shit happens, doing good now

It's so ironic when you and your little group of e whores call ppl weird when in reality you're all so genuinely dysgenic to the point where I'm doing the homelander face from that gif when I notice you around
 
I'm not even beefing with you, you're just pathetic and I'm just saying it. I admit I wanted to be in at one point but that was such a low point of me tbh.. guess what, shit happens, doing good now

It's so ironic when you and your little group of e whores call ppl weird when in reality you're all so genuinely dysgenic to the point where I'm doing the homelander face from that gif when I notice you around
summoning the e whores @bbylola @Barbie @rilkeanheart @pinklemon @huntergirl this valid?
 
he could’ve fr js said my name n moved on but he felt the need to ping me too like …. LOL
So you see, it's called dignity, when you're referring to someone you don't do it behind their back like a stupid little whore

Also, as for the job thing, getting one abroad very soon, hopefully ts helps you sleep well tonight
 
So you see, it's called dignity, when you're referring to someone you don't do it behind their back like a stupid little whore
u are aware i couldn’t give a flying fuck ab internet drama n trust me im not beefing w no man from bum fuck bulgaria bro u can talk behind my back all u want not like it effects smth 😹😹 i love how u resort to calling me names when i didnt, shows the difference in maturity level it’s not my fault faithful didn’t want u blud
Also, as for the job thing, getting one abroad very soon, hopefully ts helps you sleep well tonight
Sleeping like a baby
 
Why the rent free on ts?

Lmao, I was trolling outta boredom.. on everything I don't want that and i'd rather be an incel

"Guys could you please stop talking now, I wanna go to bed and I have fomo 🥺"
i’m sorry i gave u the impression i give a fuck ab this , i don’t. feel free to keep talking ab me if u hv nothing better to do, have a nice day 💞
 
Wow n***a why is this still going
 
It’s so easy to rage bait e girls
 
Idk he was weird as shit. only funny thing he did was to use and then reject @pompompurino. That shit was jokes and fun to witness for me as second hand embarrassment connoisseur
ok this is just mean, the only reason i ‘don’t like’ u is because of how u behaved, other than being mad over that i’ve never done anything to deserve u talking like this ab me🥲
 
Their past actions make it a child's play
i hope u realize the only reason anyone ever ‘shit’ on u and refused to let u into the server is bc of what ur past actions showed ab u, i dont get how u don’t see that
instead u shit on us for being upset over it and that’s something i’ll never understand
u used to be cool
 
ok this is just mean, the only reason i ‘don’t like’ u is because of how u behaved, other than being mad over that i’ve never done anything to deserve u talking like this ab me🥲
I never done anything bad to you yet you hated on me with James
 
ok this is just mean, the only reason i ‘don’t like’ u is because of how u behaved, other than being mad over that i’ve never done anything to deserve u talking like this ab me🥲
i hope u realize the only reason anyone ever ‘shit’ on u and refused to let u into the server is bc of what ur past actions showed ab u, i dont get how u don’t see that
instead u shit on us for being upset over it and that’s something i’ll never understand
u used to be cool
You were such an asshole to me lol, it is what it is and it's not even deep
 
I never done anything bad to you yet you hated on me with James
She had to jester to her anally liberated bf. That pedo e dih is priceless bud
 
bc of what u did with ur group cmon be real
Objectively nothing that much except the Hannah thing which I apologized for and wanted to do it way earlier if everyone wasn't so attacking
 
Objectively nothing that much except the Hannah thing which I apologized for and wanted to do it way earlier if everyone wasn't so attacking
exactly that’s the reason i was mad at u, i don’t like ppl who just follow whatever someone tells them to do
literally taking moggas cock up ur ass yet ur calling me the jester
here’s proof that’s the only shit i was mad ab
IMG_7415.jpeg

now don’t talk ab me cus i’ve done 0 to u besides give u attitude after finding out u did ts
 
exactly that’s the reason i was mad at u, i don’t like ppl who just follow whatever someone tells them to do
literally taking moggas cock up ur ass yet ur calling me the jester
here’s proof that’s the only shit i was mad abView attachment 156069
now don’t talk ab me cus i’ve done 0 to u besides give u attitude after finding out u did ts
more like a wanna be evil jester psychopath and yes he sure did🥺

It's so not that deep lol. The jestering accusations are such a massive stretch. It was just messing around without much though behind it. You and your little group can see it however you like.

You just wanted to be an asshole for the sake of it and not settle it like proper ppl would which I was more than willing to
 
It's so not that deep lol. The jestering accusations are such a massive stretch. It was just messing around without much though behind it. You and your little group can see it however you like.

You just wanted to be an asshole for the sake of it and not settle it like proper ppl would which I was more than willing to
what’s not deep ab the school shit and blackmailing someone w it ur downplaying shit so hard but it’s expected
we can agree to disagree ig, i was an asshole bc it genuinely disappointed me and pmo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top