Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Roam Strong (Saitama's Workout)

AngelsTrumpet

Guild
One Punch Man
I'm finally following the method I always dreamt of following!

Firstly, a quick intro to the manga if you aren't aware, Saitama's basically a hero for fun who's too strong. That's right, he can easily destroy anybody with a single punch. If only this was possible in reality :/

Anyway, here's the workout routine that Saitama followed to achieve his current physique:
  • 100 Push-Ups

• 100 Sit-Ups

• 100 Squats

• 10 Kilometer (6.2 miles) Running

This routine can be really beneficial for you if you're ready to work on yourself and stay consistent.
Your overall health can improve a lot and it's less risky when it comes to injuries. In my opinion is this the best method for people who want to change their lifestyle!

(Note: this method doesn't help a lot with raw muscle size/strength)

Another reason why I love this method is because it doesn't require any equipment (although I use ankle weights)

Now, obviously you can't just start with such a huge number in a single set that's why I would recommend starting with less reps.

Currently I'm following this workout!

7×7 Push-ups, 7×11 Sit-ups, 7×9 Squats

I've been following this method for 12 days and it has really benefited me. Honestly, I feel absolutely different! Hopefully I'll continue the streak and keep y'all updated! :peepoLove:

Signing off,
AngelsTrumpet

Can't tell if you are serious. But this is basically a calisthenics starter pack.

Use different variations of exercises (incline-decline pushups, one leg squats, leg raises, dragon flag). Definitely add pull movements and some mobility exercises into your routine! Instead of long-distance running, try sprinting. Jogging increases a lot ofcortisol and other unwanted hormones, making it inferior to HIIT, which boosts HGH and testosterone production. Don't do it too often though (like twice a weeks is fine), because it's a strain on your ligaments.

You might as well just follow a complete routine from a some kind of calisthenics experts